List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really Saints related but Knightmare is giving up his draft coverage for good due to health reasons. Basically he was working two jobs and it was having a very negative impact on his health but he goes into more detail with some other reasons in his video. Unfortunate for most of us but unsustainable for him which you can understand.

Not really Saints related but Knightmare is giving up his draft coverage for good due to health reasons. Basically he was working two jobs and it was having a very negative impact on his health but he goes into more detail with some other reasons in his video. Unfortunate for most of us but unsustainable for him which you can understand.

Its a pity, but you can see the amount of time he puts into it for both research and presentation.
In a way its good he has just pulled the pin, rather than put in something half arsed like a lot of self proclaimed well paid media experts do.

Fake news. Barrels is behind it, I am certain.

Fake news. Barrels is behind it, I am certain.
season 3 ash GIF by STARZ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caminiti looks like a great pickup. SOS potentially already some runs on the board
we won't know if he's a good pick up for a half a season and at a minimum, a few weeks in to the season.

we won't know if he's a good pick up for a half a season and at a minimum, a few weeks in to the season.
From the training reports he has shown to be a smart natural footballer, who is a very good contested mark. Thats something our list desperately needs.

He doesnt have to be playing AFL round 1, but he is at least another tall forward we can develop. So I agree with others suggesting he is a player with big possibilities.

He cost us nothing tho, so in my view just that he is showing good potential is already pretty good.
Young. And in a position of need. A win for me so far.
just how big a win remains to be seen

From the training reports he has shown to be a smart natural footballer, who is a very good contested mark. Thats something our list desperately needs.

He doesnt have to be playing AFL round 1, but he is at least another tall forward we can develop. So I agree with others suggesting he is a player with big possibilities.
That’s right. We just need to remember her was a SSP rookie pick up and not a top end talent. Too often Sandy were relying on Max Heath or Tom Campbell as the primary target last year.

He looks to have the right natural traits and just needs to work on the things that are very much in his control (professionalism, strength and conditioning, consistency of effort). Player with good leading patterns and present at the ball carrier as their one wood generally play good footy under RTB.

That’s right. We just need to remember her was a SSP rookie pick up and not a top end talent. Too often Sandy were relying on Max Heath or Tom Campbell as the primary target last year.

He looks to have the right natural traits and just needs to work on the things that are very much in his control (professionalism, strength and conditioning, consistency of effort). Player with good leading patterns and present at the ball carrier as their one wood generally play good footy under RTB.

I like the boys that have done it the hard way. They don't take anything for granted, he was working 2 jobs and training to get another crack. He's going to know what the other side of the fence looks like.

The fact that he missed basically an entire season with syndesmosis and a broken leg suggests that he is extremely underexposed. Could mean that he is much much better than anyone realises, or a complete flop. Either way, you can read almost nothing into the fact that he went undrafted. Will be interesting to see.

The fact that he missed basically an entire season with syndesmosis and a broken leg suggests that he is extremely underexposed. Could mean that he is much much better than anyone realises, or a complete flop. Either way, you can read almost nothing into the fact that he went undrafted. Will be interesting to see.

After being discussed as a first round draft pick, ( Tasmania for 2010 Championships ) Ben Brown did his ACL and went undrafted.
He was hampered with Groin injuries upon his comeback.
He came back via Glenorchy, and had to be convinced to go to Werribbee the following year.
2010 : Saints rookied Robert Eddy , after desisting him , He played zero games.
2011 : Saints rookied Jordan Staley.
2012 : Saints took no rookies, but drafted Tom Lee.
2013 : Rookied, Mav, Eli, and Jason Holmes.
2014 Ben Brown drafted at pick 47.
We could have rookied him at any time, based on his junior talent, especially after he recovered from injury, but ....the risk.
( All other clubs could have too ).

Fun fact, he injured his ACL while training with Jimmy Webster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back