List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously don't have cousins who got their postcode tattooed on their feet. They are from SA though, so there's that.
Yes, we all have our postcodes tattooed on our feet in South Aussie. It’s so that when we’re found drunk on the beach, they know which area to send us home to.
😉

it was literally a free hit though. Surely you'd back your club and staff to get the best out of him and if not then at least you tried. I feel the risk definitely outweighs the reward. Anyway, thankful you guys passed on him and hope he can become Paddy Ryder mark 2
Yeah, 5 years in their NGA, seems strange they didn't pick him.

Yeah, 5 years in their NGA, seems strange they didn't pick him.
Something doesn’t ring true about the whole story.
Allegedly overlooked by the Crows due to a lack of commitment.
Yet changes schools so he could maximise his exposure and football education.
The former is not consistent with the latter and vice versa.
Something rotten in the state of Denmark, methinks.

(8/10 for Shakespearean quote included in post. George do I earn extras for this?)

(8/10 for Shakespearean quote included in post. George do I earn extras for this?)
Yes, Keeler is actually an undercover agent for the Crows and has been tasked to infiltrate and carry out subversive operations. These are just some of his coffee mugs he used while undergoing training with our ‘Academy’ partners.
THIS MESSAGE WILL EXPLODE IN 30s 00EB25CE-305D-458B-ACA5-7CAC7AB9CB83.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, we all have our postcodes tattooed on our feet in South Aussie. It’s so that when we’re found drunk on the beach, they know which area to send us home to.
😉
Had to quote this so I could 🤣 it twice.

The 16th century is a bit before my time, boomer.

The 16th century is a bit before my time, boomer.
Ah, salad days when I was green in judgment.

KAPOW!
Shakespearean reference in consecutive posts!
Hear that?
That’s the sound of me high fiveing all the other 16th century English Literature tragics on this site.
A sound similar to one hand clapping.…..

BTW: I was given another BF Award yesterday: 20 points for Media Gallery Novice.
Appropriate as I can’t get my gif’s to actually gif.
For example:

3A5AA632-6B51-4997-851D-B11DA1BD5BED.gif

Ah, salad days when I was green in judgment.

KAPOW!
Shakespearean reference in consecutive posts!
Hear that?
That’s the sound of me high fiveing all the other 16th century English Literature tragics on this site.
A sound similar to one hand clapping.…..

BTW: I was given another BF Award yesterday: 20 points for Media Gallery Novice.
Appropriate as I can’t get my gif’s to actually gif.
For example:

View attachment 1602889
Very good. I will keep an eye out for you at the next club function. Will you be wearing a shirt that is topped with a doublet, then a jerkin, perhaps then a cloak or cape? For the bottoms will it be trunk hose, particularly paned melon hose with stockings?

GG_3235_HP.jpg

Am I getting close??

Very good. I will keep an eye out for you at the next club function. Will you be wearing a shirt that is topped with a doublet, then a jerkin, perhaps then a cloak or cape? For the bottoms will it be trunk hose, particularly paned melon hose with stockings?

GG_3235_HP.jpg

Am I getting close??
By the way.. the thing that is rotten in Denmark is some unrefrigerated fish frikadeller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TDK or Ben McKay either ok by me. Feel the Ben King ship has sailed especially with the likes of Essendon balls deep into him.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is Tom the ruck or the key defender? The ruck I thought was only average tbh hit out merchant and not a good one. The key defender from Geelong is one of the best up and coming talls in the comp. Up there with kingy for how valuable he is as a key position player

He drifts forward and back at Carlton and is a marking player. He looks like a KPF in the forward line. I think he's got the talent and skill set to be a gun forward. Marshall has no forward craft at all.
But Marshall passes the eye test. He takes good grabs (sometimes) and kicks straight all the time sometimes.

On the highlights reel he looks more of a key forward than anyone else on our list

But Marshall passes the eye test. He takes good grabs (sometimes) and kicks straight all the time sometimes.

On the highlights reel he looks more of a key forward than anyone else on our list

He looks alright drifting in from the midfield but rarely marks if he's positioned as a forward with a defender on him. I think the most he's ever kicked in a season is 12 and that is with a fair bit of time in the forward half. He's a star out of the middle because he becomes and extra mid and is a good mark when out in space.

GG_3235_HP.jpg

Am I getting close??
Needs more doublet.

He looks alright drifting in from the midfield but rarely marks if he's positioned as a forward with a defender on him. I think the most he's ever kicked in a season is 12 and that is with a fair bit of time in the forward half. He's a star out of the middle because he becomes and extra mid and is a good mark when out in space.
Look I’m just angry because a few years ago I genuinely let the hype sell me on Marshall as “a genuine tap ruckman who can go forward and BE a key forward not like the usuals who rest forward”

Rekon he might a 'Dane Swan' type of personality where he has all the talent but is really laid back at training. White line fever (and the talent) kick in on game day and people say "Why cant you do that all the time!" not understanding that by being laidback Mon-Fri he can ramp it up to 11 on the weekend.

Rekon he might a 'Dane Swan' type of personality where he has all the talent but is really laid back at training. White line fever (and the talent) kick in on game day and people say "Why cant you do that all the time!" not understanding that by being laidback Mon-Fri he can ramp it up to 11 on the weekend.
Yeah there are plenty of players who look good on a highlights reel but can’t quite get the consistency. I’ll back in our development team to get him the consistency but it’s not unbelievable that he was overlooked. Free hit for us and high reward if it pays off.

Yeah there are plenty of players who look good on a highlights reel but can’t quite get the consistency. I’ll back in our development team to get him the consistency but it’s not unbelievable that he was overlooked. Free hit for us and high reward if it pays off.

Would have loved to have Paddy on the list/at the club for another year to guide him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back