List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok but priorities first. Tom Jonas or bust IMO.
Flanders is the guy you want , he had another good game today - constantly picking up 30+ touches a game.
The talk about this Robertson kid from the Lions could be another one - people saying he will head back west have to realize the WCE are going to be struggling to get draft picks to get who they want in the draft this year - We have a good chance of getting him if we want him imo.
However Flanders is the one we need to get.

Flanders is the guy you want , he had another good game today - constantly picking up 30+ touches a game.
The talk about this Robertson kid from the Lions could be another one - people saying he will head back west have to realize the WCE are going to be struggling to get draft picks to get who they want in the draft this year - We have a good chance of getting him if we want him imo.
However Flanders is the one we need to get.

And Sharp.

I still don't get it - why would any player want to join (or even stay) at Essendon.

Any body thinking about Deven Robertson should look at his stats - yet to crack 20 possessions. James Jordon any day.

I still don't get it - why would any player want to join (or even stay) at Essendon.

Any body thinking about Deven Robertson should look at his stats - yet to crack 20 possessions. James Jordon any day.

He's not really getting a proper run in his best position. Probably need to watch him play midfield in the VFL to see what he could be. He'd want to be pretty cheap because he's more of a gamble but in his draft year he looked fantastic.

Toce isn't a leprechaun. He's just a competent talent spotter. We have been conditioned to accept poor drafting for so long that we feel like lottery winners when someone can do their job.
That's fair enough. I'm not yet 100% convinced as 3 out of 4 of the young players we're really happy with were essentially picked for us and it's by good fortune that picks weren't burnt on silly trade ups.
If they nail this draft then I'll believe.

That's fair enough. I'm not yet 100% convinced as 3 out of 4 of the young players we're really happy with were essentially picked for us and it's by good fortune that picks weren't burnt on silly trade ups.
If they nail this draft then I'll believe.

Some of his later picks last year like Hotton and Keeler look like very good picks too. Pretty happy with him to be honest. Absolutely nailed Nas which I thought was a bad call due to homesickness. Phillipou looks like another that nearly picked himself but we haven't even been able to rely on that in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parish on the end of a 120+ point thrashing. Ross would extract every iota of talent he has, somebody needs to tell him he can win a Brownlow at the Saints.

We should get Matt Crouch. Still got 4 years of good footy left. Free agent, will cost a packet of chips. Solid Ross replacement.

Shoutout to Norf for playing hard ball when we wanted Xerri, saved us from looking like absolute fools! The guys a spud of the highest order.

Our two main targets this off season should be Flanders and Thomas, both skilled mids which add something different to our mix.
Would also enquire about Whitfield too if the rumours of the Giants wanting to offload salary cap space are true. Would allow Sincs or Windy to move to mid full time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We should get Matt Crouch. Still got 4 years of good footy left. Free agent, will cost a packet of chips. Solid Ross replacement.

Would rather Jaryd Lyons over M.Crouch if we’re looking at depth mids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoutout to Norf for playing hard ball when we wanted Xerri, saved us from looking like absolute fools! The guys a spud of the highest order.

Our two main targets this off season should be Flanders and Thomas, both skilled mids which add something different to our mix.
Would also enquire about Whitfield too if the rumours of the Giants wanting to offload salary cap space are true. Would allow Sincs or Windy to move to mid full time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Flanders and Parish should be our main targets also think Henry is more chance of being a Saint than not. Hope we are talking to McRae from the pies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back