List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

ohhhh mid season trading - Shiel can be got in June

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends
He's falling apart, by mid season next year he will be sharing a room with DMac at Healing Hans sanitorium in Germany.

Last edited:

But i thought Gubby and Sos were cooking something up?

Was it only a banh mi in the end?

Debate between banh mi and shwarma, it was truly something cooking they just weren't sure what.

I know there are better minds than me in here, and the trade period is yet to end, but as it stands holistically, but it looks like we have only had a net loss of a future 2nd rounder?

I haven't counted our 4th rounder this year as it went with to GC last year for Ben Long, Freos future 4th we got as it was then traded and it wasn't ours to begin with or delistings. But this is what we have currently done

Out:
Jade Gresham (FA)
Nick Coffield
Pick 35
Pick 56
2024 Second rounder
2024 Fourth rounder

In:
Liam Henry
Paddy Dow
Pick 21
Pick 40
2024 Third Rounder (tied to Carlton)

Technically it could be argued weve swapped Gresham and Coffield for Henry and Dow and upgraded our original 2nd and 3rd round picks picks in this draft and upgraded our 4th rounder next year to a 3rd rounder.

In isolation the 4 player trade with Dow and Coffield doesn't look good, but when you look at everything as a whole, I'd say SOS and co have done well this period.

Obviously this all goes out the window when we give up 13 and 21 for Shiel ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Mackie, what a smooth operator… pushed that trade out for a week and a half to land those 76 & 94 picks.

Don't mess with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back