2024 AFL Awards Season... + Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Cripps was one of the favourites - but was his season really worth 30 votes over the first 16 rounds?

I know the award is essentially a midfielders award & stuff ya if you play a different role, but it really becoming bit of a joke with the way some players seem to be awarded 3 votes by default rather than because they were necessarily the best player that match

I know Cripps was one of the favourites - but was his season really worth 30 votes over the first 16 rounds?

I know the award is essentially a midfielders award & stuff ya if you play a different role, but it really becoming bit of a joke with the way some players seem to be awarded 3 votes by default rather than because they were necessarily the best player that match
As long as Daicos doesn’t win I’m all for Cripps getting the 3’s

I watched many Carlton games as we have a family friend playing for them- Cripps was colossal in just about every game I saw. Consistently excellent. Not surprised at all. Stood out in their losses as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 AFL Awards Season... + Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back