Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finn O'Sullivan showed off his outstanding all round athletic profile at the Combine...it won't be lost on the AFL recruiters, doubt there's too many others can match that across the board.

2KM - 6.28

20M - 2.98

Agility - 8.15

Running vertical jump - 93cm

Coolio - I thought it was well below where he is expected to have his name called out in such a strong field.

We will be apples.
Actually, after pick 18, the discount is set at 197 points (20% of pick 18's points).

So, picks 42 and 59 (using the assumptions above) give 553 points, which would match a bid at pick 26 (729 points - 197 = 532 points).

Pick 59 alone would match a bid at pick 45, which might be all we need (or a livable downgrade to next year's 2nd/ 3rd round pick)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I’m happy to get ANB it’s tempered by fact we miss out on a player like this who could be a star for 12 years

A top 30 lock if not top 20 for mine , I’m sure a club recognises this too

Under the radar , just like hayes ( until the combine )
Can only speculate that they were prepared to forgo it to get the 4 years of ANB as almost an on field coach as well as his output to see our younger guys through the next couple of seasons until they are at the 50 - 100 game mark considering we have got a lot of youth in the squad. I am not against it if as i have mentioned previously it allows guys like Rachele, Curtin, our pick 4 mid etc to better be able to play their games to a higher level.

i posted last week that i have heard north want tauru and wont risk trading back cos they want him that much
Would be a good result for us as it will give us more an option between 2 of Lalor, FOS, Draper and Smith.

If West Coast are truly into Draper, then one of FOS and Lalor which seems to be the preferred pick at this moment.

Also means we won't pick Tauru either.

Would be a good result for us as it will give us more an option between 2 of Lalor, FOS, Draper and Smith.

If West Coast are truly into Draper, then one of FOS and Lalor which seems to be the preferred pick at this moment.

Also means we won't pick Tauru either.
Could the reason we want to keep our F2 be that we will give it to NM to jump 2 spots with them. They still get Tauru at 4 but add a F2 and we get Lalor or Draper.

Finn O'Sullivan showed off his outstanding all round athletic profile at the Combine...it won't be lost on the AFL recruiters, doubt there's too many others can match that across the board.

2KM - 6.28

20M - 2.98

Agility - 8.15

Running vertical jump - 93cm

Do we know what Jagga ran?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back