Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Sam Lalor in the forefront there celebrating with the lads after their come from behind win today against the more favoured opposition the Oakleigh Chargers, pity he won't be there nxt week to make it a lot harder for the Grandy against the talent laden Dragons.

Half time in the Oakleigh Chargers vs GWV Rebels match

Chargers 4.10
Rebels 4.5

Wind a serious factor now at RSEA Park

For the Chargers Jagga Smith with 20 D's their best but prone to the old 1/2 stat padding, Zane Cochrane doing well and Tom Gross the most damaging. Charlie Richardson with 3 goals up forward been the recipient of one "gift" goal by the umps, Finn O'Sullivan abetter today with some nice run and disposal 8d's and a goal.

For the Rebels Jonty Faull their best with 3 goals up forward, Jack Ough and Rhys Unwin the Rebels best mids, Flynn Penry well on top of Loouis Emmett in ruck.

Umpiring similar to the Crows SANFL in favour of the Chargers 14 - 7

Guess he is the one to rack them up next year given game time ?
Are his possies at a lower contested rate than someone like Draper iyo ?

Guess he is the one to rack them up next year given game time ?
Are his possies at a lower contested rate than someone like Draper iyo ?
He's a smart footballer, don't think there's much difference in their contested game personally, for someone of slight build he attacks the contest hard enough IMO.

I think the only area Draper has him is straight line speed, Jagga's disposal by foot and hand is definitely superior and he certainly brings teammates around him into the game. Top end agility and a brilliant sidestep.

I suspect Jagga goes pick 1 personally unless they bid on Levi Ashcroft.

He's a smart footballer, don't think there's much difference in their contested game personally, for someone of slight build he attacks the contest hard enough IMO.

I think the only area Draper has him is straight line speed, Jagga's disposal by foot and hand is definitely superior and he certainly brings teammates around him into the game. Top end agility and a brilliant sidestep.

I suspect Jagga goes pick 1 personally unless they bid on Levi Ashcroft.
Richmond are screaming out for a good ball user, Taranto the butcher gives plenty of ball by hand and can see Jagga with opportunity if he presents. Just needs to squeal like Jack MaCrae .

Draft picks - particularly after 20 - are all speculative and generally take time.
So yes we may miss a good player but we could just as easily be missing a McHenry or Jones etc.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think you need to target some drafts and in terms of classy forward half smalls this draft is elite

The odds at pick 25 are good but we will miss our while others benefit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id like to put an early bid on Rome Burgoyne. He is PA F/S but I would just like to put pressure on that mob. Jase Burgoyne went pick 60 a while back and he was near best for PA. I'd hate to see them getting another easy pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back