Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No we won't, if it's between Smith and Langford I have it on good authority that Hamish loves Langford as a player
Interesting !

You well could be right but it seems the club is sending out different signals to different people

Which is prob what they should do

I’ve heard Jagga rated 1 , Draper very highly too and now Langford possibly above both

do you know how Hamish views Lalor and/or Draper?
Both above Langford on his list, if either Lalor or Draper are available we'll be picking them. But if both are gone and it's a decision of Langford or Smith then Hamish has his favourite. (Weather the whole recruiting team agrees, that I don't know)

Unsure about O'Sullivan as he wasn't discussed in the conversation I had over the weekend. This is all 3rd hand info.

Interesting !

You well could be right but it seems the club is sending out different signals to different people

Which is prob what they should do

I’ve heard Jagga rated 1 , Draper very highly too and now Langford possibly above both
My info is at least 3 degrees away so yeah this is possible

My info is at least 3 degrees away so yeah this is possible
I’d say Jagga Draper Lalor FOS Langford all feature prominently in the talent order

Wouldn’t be completely finalised yet , prob another 4 weeks away post interviews etc and home visits. And yes Hamish might well love Langford he’s had a brilliant season

But I think those are the ones , smilie too maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d say Jagga Draper Lalor FOS Langford all feature prominently in the talent order

Wouldn’t be completely finalised yet , prob another 4 weeks away post interviews etc and home visits

But I think those are the ones , smilie too maybe
And I thought JHF name was extended

Last edited:
The prospect of Hamish pulling a Hamish and going outside what is a generally agreed established order of talent with our pick 4 sends shivers down my spine.
well twomey has langford pretty high to be honest but i dont think he fits the need. we need speed and explosiveness and preferably elite spot up kick

The prospect of Hamish pulling a Hamish and going outside what is a generally agreed established order of talent with our pick 4 sends shivers down my spine.
There is no consensus in the top 12 of this draft

Very different to last year

For example I’ve got Travaglia in top 3 and haven’t seen anyone else push him that high

Others have Murphy Reid that high and I’ve got him mid teens to 20

It’s very even with lots of very good players , not quite the stand out stars like Reid and Mckercher of last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 AFL Draft discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back