Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Still baffles me this. He doesn’t put a ‘phantom draft’ out until 2 days from the draft. He puts phantom FORM guides up in the leading months out from the draft. The rankings he puts up has no correlation on where the players might be drafted.
What's wrong with that though. The clubs wouldn't even have decided yet who they'd take, so there's no way Cal could predict it for all teams.
And the draft order will change materially from what it is now, by the time the ladder settles & trade period plays out

What's wrong with that though. The clubs wouldn't even have decided yet who they'd take, so there's no way Cal could predict it for all teams.
And the draft order will change materially from what it is now, by the time the ladder settles & trade period plays out
I’m saying it baffles me how people still don’t get the difference between a form guide and a phantom draft.

I’m saying it baffles me how people still don’t get the difference between a form guide and a phantom draft.

Not sure which is more puzzling, dolts arguing Kevin Sheehan's alphabetically listed top 40's or not comprehending the difference between power ranking and a phantom draft.

Been thinking about this for a while.

What about an ongoing thread dedicated to draft prospects' injuries and keep tabs on their absences which can also double as a means to mitigate concerns on sudden absences?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back