List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bo Allan won't get past Freo and West Coast.

Na we need to be close to the top 10 get potentially get a slider.
Doesnt really matter, the quality is consistent throughout. Saying that, any deals I do for 13 wont be until Draft night starts.

But definitely would look at moving 36 and 50 for Essendon's 28 or Lions' 27

I’m assuming that Kyle Marshall, Scully, Evans, Narkle, Boak and possibly Charleson will be farewelled
I would rather keep literally all of these players over Atkins.

Especially Boak. FFS. The idea of pushing out Port Adelaide champion Travis Boak to accommodate ****ing Atkins makes me ill.

I would rather keep literally all of these players over Atkins.

Especially Boak. FFS. The idea of pushing out Port Adelaide champion Travis Boak to accommodate ****ing Atkins makes me ill.
I agree entirely. That’s what’s so shocking about this move. Can you imagine also letting a 6 ft 8 developing forward be delisted after his second year but keeping McEntee, Atkins and even Finlayson on our list.

Wouldn't mind us taking one of the Whitlock twins to develop into a KPD.

Any chance we can get more picks in the 20s?
How are we gonna fit a KPD in with Ratugolea, Clurey, Walsh, Moss and Kyle Marshall currently in the reserves?

How are we gonna fit a KPD in with Ratugolea, Clurey, Walsh, Moss and Kyle Marshall currently in the reserves?
You would think Marshall gets delisted; I have seen nothing that suggests he is gonna make it and if there is a suitor for Clurey, perhaps a spot opens up.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back