List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, that's disappointing. I thought he was tracking very strongly last year.

He initially started of playing down back but they started experimenting with him up forward which could of messed up his ability perform.

He wants to play down back and is currently 191cm according to his dad (Darryl) during a radio interview couple of months ago.

He initially started of playing down back but they started experimenting with him up forward which could of messed up his ability perform.

He wants to play down back and is currently 191cm according to his dad (Darryl) during a radio interview couple of months ago.
How many more cm's does he have left in him to grow? I am hoping at least 5cm minimum. Gotta somehow get those extra cm's pumping in him.:smirk:
Geez, that's disappointing. I thought he was tracking very strongly last year.
Please let him have a godlike season like Clayton Oliver in his draft year minus the off-field issues and nominate Port.

i doubt he nominates the saints

Port are more sucesfull in terms of playing finals and he has lived in adelaide his whole life, hes a Prince Alfred College boy.

We can't trade picks until draft night right?

October 17 to November 8 is pick swap period, then again on the night.

2024 Draft and Trade Period Key Dates​

Oct 4 to Oct 11: Free agency window
Oct 7 to Oct 16: Continental Tyres AFL Trade Period
Oct 17 to Nov 8: Pick swap window
Nov 1 to Nov 8: Delisted free agency period
Nov 20-21: Telstra AFL Draft
Nov 22: Telstra Pre-Season Draft and Rookie Draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who will be available around our 1st draft pick? The general consensus is to select the best available player with 1st rounders and later rounds, select based on needs.

Port has to draft a small speedy lockdown defender as its one of our areas of concern. We always get exposed by the small forwards.

Last edited:
I don't mind if he plays half back, I'd be happy with a not slow player that can kick the ball like Harlett or Houston.

Can anyone recommend me some names to watch highlights of the above in our pick range.
for our first pick: Tobbie Travaglia, Taj Hotton, Bo Allan, Luke Trainor
For our second pick: Oliver Hannaford, Alex Dodson, Joe Berry, Matt Whitlock, Jobe Shanahan

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back