Preview 2024 AFL Season: Round 22 - Richmond Tigers v St Kilda Saints, Marvel Stadium, Sunday, Sunday Sunday 11th August 3:20pm

Oh My

• Lions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Magpies

• Bears

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Crows

• Eagles

• Swans

• Hawks

• Dogs

• Cats (in general)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Kangaroo

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2008
Sunbury
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Sunbury Lions
Richmond-vs-St-Kilda.png
Grand Sale Grand Sale Grand Sale, as no one can win a match it's dead last with 2 wins v 14th with 8 as the Tigers host the Saints at the Saints home ground because no one wants to watch this, it's pretty much a dead rubber in the grand scheme of things, but by golly gosh Richmond need 3% so North can get pick 1 instead of pick 2, so go you Tiggies, for the greater Laura, I mean greater good!

As a quirk of where teams are at, at present we go from facing the most in form team in terms of wins in the Lions, to the team most out of form in the Tigers, who just pipped the Swans, North, Dons and Suns as most out of form by 1 win. What a game to be alive to witness, true pinnacle of Boolean results to gauge where a team might sit.

As expected then, we're favourites to win, because you know, we win matches and they don't, go figure.

Unfortunately for pundits, Crows play the Dogs, luckily potentially it is in Radelaide so there is a chance, no matter of small, of a ladder flip for a better pick.

Manga Nike GIF

And discuss why so many clubs looked at animals and went "I identify with that" previously. Kind of weird NGL...

I hope we lose for the pick but I'll also be very perplexed if that does happen. Should be a 50+ point win

Look forward to seeing Windy, Byrnes, and hopefully Clark back for Jones and Bonner, would make for a good team

in
clark byrnes keeler(give him a taste)allison(deserves a game after 4-5 years and unlikely to get gig elsewhere)paton(farewell game)garcia campbell(farewell game)hotton(ditto keeler)heath(ditto)
out
hammer sharman(both managed)bonner hilly(personal,have a weekend with new baby)webster owens(both managed)stocker(managed)2 of higgins butler steele(managed)

its a week to bring out managed or the general

roma full time forward,keeler probably the sub,start garcia in the guts and leave him there for a full game,sick paton onto taranto,show possible suitors he can play that role

in
clark byrnes keeler(give him a taste)allison(deserves a game after 4-5 years and unlikely to get gig elsewhere)paton(farewell game)garcia campbell(farewell game)hotton(ditto keeler)heath(ditto)
out
hammer sharman(both managed)bonner hilly(personal,have a weekend with new baby)webster owens(both managed)stocker(managed)2 of higgins butler steele(managed)

its a week to bring out managed or the general

roma full time forward,keeler probably the sub,start garcia in the guts and leave him there for a full game,sick paton onto taranto,show possible suitors he can play that role
The whole Saints team from the Lions game should be "managed". Maybe Lyon needs to be managed and give Enright a game as senior coach.

Josh Battle:

Well.....it's got nothing to do with Josh but I bet I got your attention.

:):):)

Incoming training alert:

For all you training tragics.....guilty as charged your honor.....here are this week's times:

Wed and Fri at Rsea Park.

Commencing 10.30 ish.

May the force be with you all.

Dusty's just announced his retirement.....not sure if it's immediate, or if we're gonna be the first speedhump on the farewell tour....

Effective immediately, the sheer thought of exiting via us has shaken him to his core that Dusty has promptly decided to yeet himself from the entire AFL to avoid such a fate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty's just announced his retirement.....not sure if it's immediate, or if we're gonna be the first speedhump on the farewell tour....
It's apparently immediate.......so good ol Dusty won't turn back the clock against us....as he most often does.

What a highly decorated player he was..........to achieve what he has since the Tiges came really good 2017 onwards till this year.......is an incredible achievement.

He will become immortal to Tiges supporters.

I guess he can now sit back and oversee his rather impressive property portfolio.

I still cringe every time that I see that infamous pic of Nicky W and a young Dusty.

What might have been.......!!!!!!!

:huh::huh::huh:

In a way it would have been fitting for Dusty’s retirement game to be between his childhood club and the club he became a legend at, that has a nice poetry to it, if it was played at the G. It also would have been very St Kilda.

Alas. Farewell to him, and onto the game.

Phillipou is the drawcard here. Our other youth to a lesser extent, though I’m happy with where they’re at. Would like to see more of McLennan. He seemed solid.

Saints by 30.

It's a very Dusty thing to do. Reckon Richmond will be a bit flat, not sure there will be a 'do it for Dusty' type lift.

Should cruise home but we just saw how bad our forward line can be (not entirely their fault) against an undermanned defence, so who knows.

It's a very Dusty thing to do. Reckon Richmond will be a bit flat, not sure there will be a 'do it for Dusty' type lift.

Should cruise home but we just saw how bad our forward line can be (not entirely their fault) against a undermanned defence, so who knows.
I’m more afraid of a ‘do it in spite of Dusty’…..’the future starts now’……‘I will declare my credentials in the new era’…trifecta , triple bounce.

I’m more afraid of a ‘do it in spite of Dusty’…..’the future starts now’……‘I will declare my credentials in the new era’…trifecta , triple bounce.

"Do it as I want to sing a song again and it's been oh so long..."

I will definitely attend this game if we bring in the following for a run:

Keeler
Hall
Hayes
Hastie
Hotton
Shoenmaker
Heath
O'Connell

Don't really care who drops out, but it would be good to see which of these boys gives a decent shake against the rabble that are the current Tigers. A win would give them something to remember over the summer.

Keeler
Hall
Hayes
Hastie
Hotton
Shoenmaker
Heath
O'Connell

Don't really care who drops out, but it would be good to see which of these boys gives a decent shake against the rabble that are the current Tigers. A win would give them something to remember over the summer.
More chance of Lenny Hayes, Harvey and Goddard running out.

Keeler
Hall
Hayes
Hastie
Hotton
Shoenmaker
Heath
O'Connell

This is a cripple fight, with our cripple expected to win. Given it's an away game, I would have to pay to attend, and I am not paying to watch the dross that will be served up at this match, even if we put Francis the talking mule on the field!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back