Preview 2024 AFL Season: Round 24 - Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 25th August, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own and proudly wear 3 different shades of Salmon shirt...I call them Man Pink..in the quoted words of my sister...Wheels magazine 2004...the TT 3600! 🥰
They bring out my eyes🤣
Oh well sure, I mean if you have the eyes for it, then i'm sure you can carry it off.
I envy the bravery...to a point.
Not something I could ever get away with. There's just some things that you instinctively know 🤔

Gawn gave Roma an absolute hiding when we played them so for that reason alone I'd go Gawn as the AA.

Gawn has had a terrible year. Not sure you get AA for one game and reputation

View attachment 2087691

Pou a given, what's worrying is Hayes over Garcia on the bench, I mean I get it but geee would be stiff for Hugo, I want to enjoy him poleaxing some Bloos.
Campbell played a great game at Sandy last week and really deserves a senior game this week. Hayes was the best of an ordinary forward half, but didn't set the world on fire, and McLennan was reasonably good too. I expect Hugo will be on the bench, maybe Byrnes might go out?

Campbell played a great game at Sandy last week and really deserves a senior game this week. Hayes was the best of an ordinary forward half, but didn't set the world on fire, and McLennan was reasonably good too. I expect Hugo will be on the bench, maybe Byrnes might go out?

Byrnes is a link up player between the arcs he must play.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well someone is missing out of those top 6
big jack?

You'd have to think;

Pou is straight in for midfield forward rotation.
Byrnes stays as he is "run everywhere" man.
TC is a token as Blues aren't a big duo ruck team to warrant his inclusion and Roma isn't under an issue to warrant a chop out.
Garcia was sub and generally has been this season.
Hill is potentially under a cloud.
Caminiti is already missing.

So Hayes is probably in as otherwise you are banking on Sharman and Wood a lot as Members will get teamed out the wazoo to meet the "oh he replaced King" epiphany. Then if say Hill misses, it'll be out of Garcia and Dow for sub slot since;

Byrnes, Wilson, Butler = cert
Hayes = club
Garcia/Dow = sub slot

To make 5 on the bench and 3 emerg out of those 8.

Me, I'd swap Butler and Garcia as both pressure type players and between he and Wilson I think we'd have a competent HFF line trending to midfield rotation, less so with Butler there even if he would be the more competent small forward of the group.

So over a 1/4 of their so called injury list had been selected.

Thought they were crying they couldn’t field a side.🤣
St Patricks Day Rainbow GIF by TipsyElves.com

Probably weight of money tilting the odds. Think we will shorten after selection when they realise Curnow McKay Dekoning are not in the lineup.

More Blues supporters thinking they will win because they are well...Carlton they always win, whereas the Aints are just that.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
How many games have the Saints won as favorites this year?
It feels like we have won the ones we weren’t supposed to, and dropped the ones we were favorites to win.

Oh well sure, I mean if you have the eyes for it, then i'm sure you can carry it off.
I envy the bravery...to a point.
Not something I could ever get away with. There's just some things that you instinctively know 🤔
In time past, pink was a colour choice embraced by men everywhere, it's only in the last 100 odd years it has been questioned ( same time frame as Cannabis btw)
Pink in its various forms is a lovely colour...
My partner has bought me all 3 polos.
I lashed out and paid up big for a Ralph L. Pale pink long shelved shirt...I was in separately on a delicate cycle...I am all in 🤣

In time past, pink was a colour choice embraced by men everywhere, it's only in the last 100 odd years it has been questioned ( same time frame as Cannabis btw)
I lashed out and paid up big for a Ralph L. Pale pink long shelved shirt...I was in separately on a delicate cycle...I am all in 🤣
Who am I to argue.
Rock the manpink brother.😎
Suits you sir. Ha, Reminds me of this clip.

If your partner bought you all 3 pink shirts, why don't you get him to wash them??

Saw a bit of Talking Footy last night, pretty lame I must say. Selwood and Cotchin just have no presence on tv, so boring. And they both said Gawn over Roma for AA ruck. 🙄
Yep those 2 put you to sleep
Cotchin is just boring batshyte PC like
Sellwood just has no personality….have you seen him with NAB Auskickers?? It’s cringe :..
At least there’s Tim ….to get one more Bombers story in…or Brayshaw ….who can yell at the camera while trying to be all footy “blokey blokey “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back