Preview 2024 AFL Season: Round 24 - Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 25th August, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Irish lad has been with us all year, has played most of the year with Sandy. Has very good skills as a HBF. Has some AFL experience as a younger lad when he briefly lived in Australia.
Could easily be wearing another jumper, but O’Connell is 45. Would be strange if he just said it last week?

Hayes comes in for structure otherwise Weitering will have a good game, regardless if Hayes is there next year or not.
OK. So plays as a need, not out of sentiment. Gotcha.

Last edited:
manifesting a saints W

Major League Baseball Please GIF by Detroit Tigers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn gave Roma an absolute hiding when we played them so for that reason alone I'd go Gawn as the AA.
RoMo is averaging more disposals marks tackles this year over Gawn and has kicked more goals

And also more in every department over Grundy except tackles

Both Grundy & Gawn have more hit outs

Marshall deserves the no 1 ruck AA selection

Despite how we’re going this year, it’ll always be a good year if we have beaten Geelong (top 4), Collingwood (reigning premier) and Carlton (fingers crossed), throw Essendon (w***ers, should have finished the job the first time) in there as well.

Not to mention beating top of the table Swans and having close losses / wins against most of the rest of the 8.

The kids are looking good, should bring in a few more rippers, and hopefully a clean bill of health and a good fixture for next year and we’re happy. Knocking the Blues out to end the year would make us all very very happy, nice little consolation prize indeed. They are of course a top 4 team though, so they should beat us right?! Right?!?
They were prelim finalists this year back in Rd. 16 according to some.

RoMo is averaging more disposals marks tackles this year over Gawn and has kicked more goals

Only trouble is, when we play Melbourne, Gawn wins the game for them.

We choose the stats that help our agenda. If Ro was the hitout king, suddenly theyd be all-important. He's not, so they suddenly are less relevant

No I don’t 6 weeks ago yes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Members is playing with renewed flair and showing real passion, Zac not being injured all the time has helped us as well,

Yep I know and I'd be delighted if ro gets the nod

I’ve always liked Hayes,gives it his all and seems a ripping fella but if the club are not going to play him next year I don’t see the point in bringing him in
Yeah, I really feel for the bloke...finally gets his shot, has good attributes, and it all goes Pete Tong. He was close to having Saints cult status with the few games he played. It's a shame, but that's footy. A part of me would like to see him rookied...but can't see it happening.

Just remember John Elliott wanted us booted out of the league, then merge (takeover) us, all the while paying players with cash in paper bags and covering up illegal activities of countless Carlton players.

There isn't any club in world sport I despise more than Carlton. The most underperformed club in the AFL era, surprisingly enough since cheating has been taken seriously by the AFL. Yet their utter arrogance remains intolerable.

I hope we beat them by a point after the siren with a horrific umpiring decision. Then I hope like hell Freo beat Port straight after us in exactly the same way.

Will be a nice way to see out the season.
I hope that lead all day until last 5 seconds. Fu ck Carlton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back