2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Could see another club needing lockdown key def bidding on Cole in the 2nd round. If he continues having good performances it might be better to trade up the later picks we end up with post trade period for player swaps
Just my opinion but l think we need to trade out 43 and keep the full deck of futures for live trading.
It'll be a challenge getting our trades done this year without hurting our general draft position.

I’d be staggered if Saints don’t get band 1.

Don’t take anything that Tom Morris says to the bank. He has a history of often being wrong.

But imagine if we don’t get band 1. Josh Battle has accepted less to leave and as a consequence this has impacted on the club’s compensation.

There will be considerable ill feeling towards him from the club and its supporters. Such a sad way to leave the club that drafted him as a lad.

Players leaves for more money “MERCENARY! WHERES YOU LOYALTY?!”

Players leave for a slightly less massive pay rise because they choose what they want to do their life to be happy “DOG! SHOULD TAKE THE MONEY! DIDNT YOU FIGURE OUT THE MYSTERY FA COMPO CALC!”

Seriously people need to remember these are just people in a weird industry where people care about who you work for and think their opinion of their life should matter.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What I got out of that is that next year the Pies have got another top five father son and GC have got four academy kids.
There has to be a limit on academy selections, you can't have 10 first round quality academy picks over 3 years + all your first round picks, it's ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Draft Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back