Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Laird out of the three. Neale has had a lot of double digit scores, and Trac has been tagged pretty much every week, and his score last week was goal inflated.
Thanks mate
I think I agree
Already have Oliver so have Demon cover, and don’t have Dawson so will be good to have Laird (although I already have Soligo)

I reckon Fisher is more likely to be a keeper. His last 2 since Sheez moved has him 4th on average behind Heeney, Zorko and Flanders.

Oliver is a bargain due to price and past but his fitness has clearly suffered with poor post season. I think we will need to upgrade at some point.
You know how nuts the FWD line is when the words Zac Fisher and keeper are put together

My POV …. Oliver is more likely to be a keeper than Fisher

Yes hold McKercher if you can …. still has money to make …. with 2 games till his bye, you hope he’ll be back straight after

You do have a R12 issue …. plans in place ?

R12 bye is part of the issue why I am keen to move McKerch on also. Plus, would prefer to punt him now on the likelihood he won't be back until Round 13, where I can easily just trade him back in for his nice scoring and price rises he'll generate. Reckon it's a waste to hold that amount of coin on your bench for 3-4 weeks.

Fisher probably not optimal given that bye, so Clarry is at least as a placeholder at least if he doesn't recapture his old form.

If I go McKerch to Clarry, for R12 I have 20 at present, counting the bench rookies, but subtract 3 of those on the off chance they aren't available gives me 17. Sweet could also be in the gun at that stage to help bring in a genuine premo (swinging Livo back to R3). Still a couple of rounds until byes start, so on track.

Who are we thinking is the safer rookie: Richards or Reville?
Need a cash cow that will last longer than the likes of Nuyon etc.

How many premiums have most people got missing for the round 12 bye?

I worry I have too many with Fisher, Powell, Green, Xerri and Heeney.
We're being fast and loose with the term "premium" with some of the names on that list.

I think R12 looks fine even with that list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many on field players on the round 12 bye is too many?

If I do sheez to Dawson and Roberts to fish that's 5 on round 12 bye

Fisher and peatling from 2 rooks is 7 on round 12 bye

Fisher and Sexton from 2 rooks is 6 round 12 bye players.
Currently have 20 of my on-field players available and 4 bench (2 red dots) for a total of 24 for Round 12

Round 13 its 16 of my on field players available but 8 bench (2 red dots) for a total of 24.

Rnd 14 total is 20 and Rnd 15 is 22. I find it's worth having a spread sheet for it or I lose track. Not a sprightly young thing like tigs2010 ;)

If it's at all possible I try and have a target premo player and rookie who have just had the Rnd 12 bye come in for Rnd 13, and Rnd 13 targets come for Rnd 14 etc etc..

4 x R12 I would think is ideal ....depends on the strength of your bench too .....5 x R12 most common IMO

I wouldn't say my bench is healthy at all .....and those rookies we're looking at now, seem to have questionable JS, coming into the byes
Yep, that's the risk period we are entering now with some of these rooks, I think we have been a bit blessed with a few long lasting ones than usual.

Still not sure if i wanna trade Sheezel or not.

If im not doing the Sheezel trade which option would you guys lean towards?

Going Roberts > Oliver for all trades.

Lazzaro > Peatling (onfield if he plays)
or
Lazzaro > Richards (216k left, Loop Sullivan/Garcia)
or
Mckercher > Fisher

or
or
Mckercher > Fisher
I'm trading Sheezel for Oliver but it is a coin flip decision.

My rationale is that it nets me 200k which allows to go Roberts to Tom Green.

In: Green and Oliver
Out: Sheezel and Roberts

This way, I still do an upgrade and it leaves the door open for bringing Sheezel back in after his round 12 bye. Hopefully with his break even being 160 odd and having Port next week, his price even if he plays well, won't be out of reach coming out of his bye.

I'm trading Sheezel for Oliver but it is a coin flip decision.

My rationale is that it nets me 200k which allows to go Roberts to Tom Green.

In: Green and Oliver
Out: Sheezel and Roberts

This way, I still do an upgrade and it leaves the door open for bringing Sheezel back in after his round 12 bye. Hopefully with his break even being 160 odd and having Port next week, his price even if he plays well, won't be out of reach coming out of his bye.
Bro wrote a whole essay but didn't answer my question xD

or
or
Mckercher > Fisher
There's a good reason in the short-term to hold Sheezel ....but people are assuming he will automatically go back into DEF

There's a risk ....and we know, in the 2nd half of the season, he wants to get midfield time into Sheezel

Question, do we think buying into a player on their bye is stupid?
Currently my midfield consists of no R12 players and playing my cards right I could get Green in round 12 and have him sitting on the bench (won’t be clogging as I have no R12 midfielders)
It saves the fact that potentially the week after could be carnage and I may never get the chance to buy into Green. Thoughts?
Im aware this is 2 weeks away 😂 just food for thought

Who are we thinking is the safer rookie: Richards or Reville?
Need a cash cow that will last longer than the likes of Nuyon etc.

Neither a guarantee

Richards was excellent and should stay in, but has more possible players to replace him returning from injury (Titch, JDG, McCreery).

Reville should stay in based on performance, but worries about his fitness, so prone to a sub game or a rest week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back