Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

As for Lions vs Blues, I dont know what i'm more stunned by, Docherty's return or Tom de Koning's selection

I've given up on the cliff.

I watch as much footy as possible but avoid Geelong games unless I see they are losing.

Can't avoid them now it's finals time. Already dreading a sombre Grand Final day. If it's Geelong and Sydney again I'll probably skip watching it for the first time since I was old enough to know what footy actually was.
Geelong will be hard to beat from here. Clear favourites. They always rise to the occasion despite having nowhere near the talent of other sides. Brilliantly coached and hard working. I hate it but they just do this time and again. This game reminds me of how they burst our bubble a few weeks back.

Port on the other hand are a joke. This is a pathetic performance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for Lions vs Blues, I dont know what i'm more stunned by, Docherty's return or Tom de Koning's selection
Looks of things is that Carlton are pulling everything out and going with an extremely underdone side in the hopes that Docherty's return will get them through.

Geelong will be hard to beat from here. Clear favourites. They always rise to the occasion despite having nowhere near the talent of other sides. Brilliantly coached and hard working. I hate it but they just do this time and again. This game reminds me of how they burst our bubble a few weeks back.

Port on the other hand are a joke. This is a pathetic performance
A lesson in turning up to every contest and keeping it simple when you have the ball, hit the first open target.

Holding the ball disappeared as a rule. Be prepared for the reeming tomorrow night.

Did think that Geelong player was lucky. Took on two tackles and didn't get a clean disposal. Would have been penalised in the regular season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back