Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely the death of the Sunday Footy Show?

Nobody will watch Lloyd, Brown, Jones, and Damo waffle absolute bullshit. None of them bother to say anything the average punter disagrees with, they just act shocked every time Kane said something they were too scared to say.

They’d be better off giving some new footy media personalities a chance, nobody gives a shit what those w***ers did 25 years ago.

Nobody will watch Lloyd, Brown, Jones, and Damo waffle absolute bullshit. None of them bother to say anything the average punter disagrees with, they just act shocked every time Kane said something they were too scared to say.

They’d be better off giving some new footy media personalities a chance, nobody gives a shit what those w***ers did 25 years ago.
Anything that'll help get Brown out of our media I'm all for.

Much as I enjoy him on the ABC I think Tony Armstrong would be a great host of a footy panel show.

Matthew Lloyd is brilliant to listen to

I don't recall saying "all the best"

"It's either Kane or me..."

Bit of a choice between a shit sandwich and shit on crackers imo.

Interesting that Darcy's colleagues all chose Kane, including the chief.

The arguments were pretty flimsy though: 'he does the research and can back it up'.

I'm not sure how research played into his Cotchin skit, since that was what was being discussed.

Think the Piers Morgan analogy was spot on. He really did chase a headline with his take on the $wans skipper's hammy yesterday.

It's all crap imo. Maybe he's likable off air. But it's still crap he's churning out.

The football media world is not moving forwards if Kane Cornes is what they want to promote. To be fair though, at least they're promoting something different.

The status quo has been stale for a long time.

Matthew Lloyd is brilliant to listen to

His analysis is surprisingly good. I can actually listen to it.

Hard though to like someone who wore the red and black on the footy field, and KO'd Brad Sewell

Easier to like the spiders who wear those same colors.

Last edited:
His analysis is surprisingly good. I can actually listen to it.

Hard to like someone who wore the red and black on the footy field, and KO'd Brad Sewell.

Easier to like the spiders who wear those same colors.
At least he owned up to it and the fact that it did effect him post playing instead of huffing and puffing his chest as most ex players do , thinking it's all part of the game. Llordo is hardly the worst out there.

At least he owned up to it and the fact that it did effect him post playing instead of huffing and puffing his chest as most ex players do , thinking it's all part of the game. Llordo is hardly the worst out there.

That is true. It's more the gurnsey and that I loved Brad Sewell as a player so much.

It cost us finals too.

But I don't like that jumper, it was ingrained from an early age. Both by what I saw on field and off. Then it also was a small part of a family feud as well.

Not much going for the red and black in my house!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back