Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn vs GWS is the best match up still live.

Last 4 games all thrillers.
Yes but none of those games were at the MCG.

Last time we played them there was 2021 which was close until we pulled away in the last and won by 18. Can see the same thing happening however with the way we are playing now vs then the margin could be greater and sooner if the Dogs game is anything to go by.

We play the MCG a lot better.

Smirk Smile GIF by euphoria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are beyond banged up and just played their grand final. Sydney will want revenge for the thrashing a few months back and badly need to make a statement - I think that prelim is going to get very, very ugly for the Pears.

Port are beyond banged up and just played their grand final. Sydney will want revenge for the thrashing a few months back and badly need to make a statement - I think that prelim is going to get very, very ugly for the Pears.
That was as good as they’ve got and they only just fell over the line against us.

Swans are awful starters though and having hardly played will be ripe for the picking.

Still expect to flop hard against them.

Yep. Spot on. And I just might invite a whole lot of non football supporters over to my place so I can not worry about the result, but have a great time instead.

Seeing as I'm now jumping on the anyone but Geelong bandwagon and that GWS are probably way more likely to beat Geelong next week than Brisbane, I should probably support them. But I would much prefer Brisbane winning the whole thing (above any of the other remaining teams).

Not really sure who I want to win tonight, just a shame they are playing each other now.

O.K. so what now gang? I would have been happy to cheer on Port, but since the old fat man has revealed himself to be a complete *edit Jerk they can get stuffed.
Lions? But I don't think they can beat Geelong?
GWS?
maybe Sydney?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back