Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants get their 4th goal crowd look completely disinterested. That's what happens when the tickets are given away at all the local schools.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Coniglio copped a hit to the temple. Reckon he heard something that made him cautious about moving and I reckon an instant swelling around the eye might suggest top of the jaw or even eye socket

Poor guy has no luck at all because it definitely means no prelim

Order of preference for the flag
Lions
Gws
That's it. The rest can gagf .
İf one of the other three to win it? Then the Swans before port. That's how much I've personally drawn the line against them. Not so much their players but that potato red neck boğan they have as a coach!

My order of preference would be:

Giants
Brisbane
Swans
Port
Geelong

Yes, I know the Giants are a plastic franchise club but I don't know a single Giants supporter so it would be a nice quiet off season and I'd rather a club with no premierships get one than have the bigger clubs add to their tally.

Last edited:
On this showing, Geelong has a foot in the grand final already.

It's like a preseason game. No intensity whatsoever.
Was just dropping to say this feels like a roster game, but you are probably right. Certainly doesn’t feel like a final

McLuggage just ran three times the distance of Chol.

If you haven’t noticed that the umpires treat Chol differently than other players yet you haven’t been paying attention.

Every 50/50 all year went against him, with most of his free kicks either being when he’s caught someone so obviously htb it can’t be ignored or he’s almost beheaded.

Both teams had players run further 20+ times last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back