Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

I never felt so underwhelmed watching a finals game than right now..
Go GWS I suppose… nobody else left

Finals are meant to be hard, high intensity games. This has the hallmarks of two mediocre teams attempting to do circle work.

Plus the stadium is shit and the colours of the guernseys are trash. I'm hanging out for qualifying.

Its pretty straight forward formula for the finals for me:

1) which team out of Giants and Lions has a better chance of stopping the Cats? Giants.
2) therefore if the Giants lose this or next week then that's the season done for me. I ain't watching Port/Sydney v Geelong GF. 2022 was the first granny I missed since following footy and I'll do it again this year if need be.

Giants to run the cats off their feet next week. Reckon we are looking at a battle of the bridge GF with the Giants coming out on top - at least that’s what I’m hoping.

Finals are meant to be hard, high intensity games. This has the hallmarks of two mediocre teams attempting to do circle work.

Plus the stadium is shit and the colours of the guernseys are trash. I'm hanging out for qualifying.

Agree - it’s been relatively open since the first few minutes. Players finding space since the start. Much less pressure than I expected. And as I type this Hipwood has missed and Green punished them at other end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone help me work out what to do from here? Brisbane are technically my second team by birthplace, but they're pretty ordinary and I think it's over.

So my number one thing is, I never want to see Geelong win anything, ever.

Apart from how much I now want Port to never win anything, ever.

Except that watching a lineup of punchable heads like Papley winning a flag would be the worst thing.

Other than seeing the flag won by a fake club led by the most annoying toerag going around.

At least if Essendon had made the finals there'd be a clear leader as to who I'd least support. But this is diabolical.

Can anyone help me work out what to do from here? Brisbane are technically my second team by birthplace, but they're pretty ordinary and I think it's over.

So my number one thing is, I never want to see Geelong win anything, ever.

Apart from how much I now want Port to never win anything, ever.

Except that watching a lineup of punchable heads like Papley winning a flag would be the worst thing.

Other than seeing the flag won by a fake club led by the most annoying toerag going around.

At least if Essendon had made the finals there'd be a clear leader as to who I'd least support. But this is diabolical.
GWS is the best outcome tbh.

Right now for mine the order of who I want to win it is:
GWS
Brisbane
Sydney
Port
Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back