Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

They showed in the 2nd half their best footy is as good as anybody but they will need to drastically decrease their best/worst footy if they are any chance. Cats are ultra consistent and if your off just a fraction they will punish you. Lions could have revenge in mind from 2022 prelim, let's hope that is the case because they have much more to be motivated about than Geelong do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, here's the week where, I, as a Hawthorn tragic, will be barracking for another club for the first time in my life!! I don't do tipping or supercoach stuff, nor do I care about other teams but, this week, man, I want fages to choke the living daylights out of the scats like I've never had before! Can't have the Tennis club winning the premiership that virtually falls on their lap as both Swans and port bendover to them way too easily.
Also, would like for big Joe to win a premiership. He stuck the middle finger at the scum and got the hell out of there quick smart. Gotta respect that.

Hogan is a star. He can single handedly beat Geelong next week he is that good. They will be extremely worried about how to stop him because not many have this year.

They're not going to be too worried about him any more.

Those two finals really aren't pretty reading for the Giants.

1726318321179.png

1726318293634.png

Ok, here's the week where, I, as a Hawthorn tragic, will be barracking for another club for the first time in my life!! I don't do tipping or supercoach stuff, nor do I care about other teams but, this week, man, I want fages to choke the living daylights out of the scats like I've never had before! Can't have the Tennis club winning the premiership that virtually falls on their lap as both Swans and port bendover to them way too easily.
Also, would like for big Joe to win a premiership. He stuck the middle finger at the scum and got the hell out of there quick smart. Gotta respect that.
Bloody Geelong have done it again. Beat the Port who were ripe for the picking and didn’t have a social media post to inspire them so had to rely on Ken’s astute coaching to get them to an 84 point loss. They will now play a Brisbane who have just played their Grand Final. They really do have things fall their way in most ways, shapes and forms.

Incredibly disappointing result.

Both prelims will be 12 goal + margins.

Just skip them and play Geelong and Sydney now.

What an utterly flat and predictable end to an amazing and unpredictable season.
Don’t know what the Giants offer that the Lions don’t. Both have about the same chance of beating Geelong. Similar quality lists. Their best is certainly good enough, but both have a similarly soft underbelly and prone to choking.

Don’t know what the Giants offer that the Lions don’t. Both have about the same chance of beating Geelong. Similar quality lists. Their best is certainly good enough, but both have a similarly soft underbelly and prone to choking.

Have Brisbane won at the MCG since the 2003 Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back