Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always said I'm a fan of footy before my own side. Generally, even if we get eliminated from finals or don't make them I still LOVE September.

This is probably the first year ever that I've fully checked out though.

The most uninspiring and boring 4 sides are left. Brisbane probably the only ones left I care about at all, but they won't get through Geelong in Melbourne.

I have a collection of Grand Final footy records dating back to 2008. It's a tradition that I spend GF week reading it cover to cover. I'll probably save my $$$ this year though.

İf the Swans any spine or pride then surely they knock the scats off in the big dance! Can't keep making the GF and lose them. Especially to those flogs who embarrassed them just two years ago. Our only chance of satisfaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
İf the Swans any spine or pride then surely they knock the scats off in the big dance! Can't keep making the GF and lose them. Especially to those flogs who embarrassed them just two years ago. Our only chance of satisfaction.

Would be 4 GF’s in 10 seasons, and 3 as Minor Premier. The Swans are 5 from 18 Grand Finals though, and have a much, much worse strike rate than the Pies in the Grand Final.

I pray that they can pull it off

Just watched the slow motion vision of Andrews on Coniglio. At no stage does he have eyes for the ball - this has to be multiple weeks particularly given the outcome.
He wouldn't be the matchup for Cameron anyway either Lester or Payne will be. They want him on the least dangerous forward so he can intercept at will. They have options if he is suspended but clearly not of the same quality. Think somebody out of their midfield would be a bigger loss it's 1 area they can gain ascendancy.

Well I’m all in on Brisbane for the flag.
Fages is such a good bloke, he deserves one.
Disagree wholeheartedly!

Fages is an arseh*le.

Played under him at Sandy Bay. Worst coach I ever had, closely followed by x-Cat Paul Jeffries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's them or Cats in the GF, I'll be going for Port.

There's no ****ing doubt there. Hoping for Brisbane and Port to get through. Don't think Port will have the legs this week though. Brisbane have the talent to do Geelong - just not the heart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back