Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

The reacharound given to Kern tonight by the media is a stark contrast to the thorough kicking they gave to Sic, Ginni and Mitch last week. Apparently Kern's behaviour last week had no bearing at all on Port's lacklustre performance tonight. And while he made it all about himself last week, he once again said it's not just about him tonight.
Hope the man is hounded out of his job next year. He deserves it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks: Players backing themselves, looking beyond the next game and having ambition to win it all

Port: Only win to massage their ego and win for their mediocre coach, then give up when actual glory is within grasp.

I know which team I'd rather be backing for the next cup ;)

Sicily spoke absolute truth - too bad Port supporters couldn't see they played their final last week. Was predictable. That side are absolute pea hearts.

Did anyone notice John Longmire swearing and gloating to Port Adelaide players as they were walking off the ground?

No?

Yeah, i didn't see that either. Funny that.
Could you imagine how much of a dick he'd look like doing the plane dance to the Port players, all while eyeballing and abusing the captain as he's chairing off a 300 game champion? Really puts it in context how unacceptable Hinkley's behaviour was.

If the AFL had the balls to put hawks vs port round 1 Friday night mcg and change the fixture it would be wild. It would sell out and their would probably be more then a few spot fires.

Could you imagine how much of a dick he'd look like doing the plane dance to the Port players, all while eyeballing and abusing the captain as he's chairing off a 300 game champion? Really puts it in context how unacceptable Hinkley's behaviour was.
But what if one of them commented on an Instagram post in a way that implied he thought they'd win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back