Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course but if it is Sydney vs Geelong surely you'd rather the Swans

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
I didn't think at the time that Geelong were making it. I still don't.

I feel good. Who else feels good?
the-simpsons-simpsons.gif

My respect for Neale has gone up two fold! What an effort considering the ankle injury he's been carrying.
Btw, what a freebie Ashcroft is. Future Brownlow, AA, captain etc.. etc.. coming in after a ACL and hasn't missed a beat. He'll in time get even better.

Brother incoming.

Along with the BOG in the Coates league today as an academy pick.

My respect for Neale has gone up two fold! What an effort considering the ankle injury he's been carrying.
Btw, what a freebie Ashcroft is. Future Brownlow, AA, captain etc.. etc.. coming in after a ACL and hasn't missed a beat. He'll in time get even better.

And they've got another one that's just as good ready to be drafted this year.

I shouldn't throw stones. I planned an OS trip for GF weekend in 2008 :$
Don't get me started on 2008.

In 2007 I signed on for an international school camp that was going the next year to New Caledonia ...without looking at the dates!

It was halfway through 2008 before I checked the date...and NO, I can't back out, NO they can't replace me.

The saga of what I went through to try to actually watch it there is another page...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get me started on 2008.

In 2007 I signed on for an international school camp that was going the next year to New Caledonia ...without looking at the dates!

It was halfway through 2008 before I checked the date...and NO, I can't back out, NO they can't replace me.

The saga of what I went through to try to actually watch it there is another page...

I was literally on a flight to Shanghai when the game was taking place. The pilot kindly announced the result towards the end of the flight. I was in disbelief!

I can’t count how many times I wrote the lions off - to come back from the edge after losing your ruck and your full forward having to go into the ruck, deserves a premiership

*this could be because I don’t want swans to win

I was literally on a flight to Shanghai when the game was taking place. The pilot kindly announced the result towards the end of the flight. I was in disbelief!
Did you run up and down the aisle?

I leapt fully clothed into the hotel pool!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2024 Finals Discussion (other games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back