Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Your players are a ****ing laughing stock, ask any other club supporter.
Only club in the competition to have a player criminally charged for an on field act, and a full forward who could rival Lloyd for Olympic gold medals for diving, a trait now being exhibited by that showboating flog they call ' The Wizard' .
Not so much a laughing stock, more a pimple on the league's arse.

What if?

We do know, IN THIS REALITY, Mitchell congratulated Kenny, while Kenny turned around and taunted Mitchell's player.

What kind of coach, what kind of MAN, is too frightened to confront a colleague?

Kenny the Coward rears his ugly head.

I thought he confronted the player who sent the message? That makes sense.

Mitchell congratulated Ken, but Cry-baby Ken was too scared to bring up the problem.
View attachment 2112262

You have no idea what Hinkley is saying there.

While Mitchell runs to the press conference and sooks his head off, while also bringing ageism into the discussion.

Look, you've had 3 days of sooking on this board, it's time to jog on.

Mitchell congratulated Ken, but Cry-baby Ken was too scared to bring up the problem.
View attachment 2112262
Did Mitchell say see you in 14 days.

If I was him I’d remind the smug little campaigner post game too. He said it and walked off, Sicily could have ignored it. It’s not like Hinivan was physically threatened and or abused

You have no idea what Hinkley is saying there.

While Mitchell runs to the press conference and sooks his head off, while also bringing ageism into the discussion.

Look, you've had 3 days of sooking on this board, it's time to jog on.
I think there's a rumour going around that Neville Bruns wants to catch up for coffee. His jaw should be sufficiently stable by now.

What if?

We do know, IN THIS REALITY, Mitchell congratulated Kenny, while Kenny turned around and taunted Mitchell's player.

What kind of coach, what kind of MAN, is too frightened to confront a colleague?

Kenny the Coward rears his ugly head.

With such a strong moral compass i'm assuming you made thousands of posts complaining about the conduct of Clarko's unsociable hawks. I'm sure you launched a major leaflet campaign about Mitchell making the injection gesture to Essendon players. I'm sure you called for Hodge to be dropped and delisted when he got caught drink driving in the wake of Cooper Ratten's death.

**** off to your own board and cry there.

Did you forget we lost $8+mil combined losses between 2008-14 and didn't make any sizeable debt reduction before Covid, then racked up another $4mil in 2020 and then paid that off.

We lost $1mil our first year at AO.

Someone had to finance those losses ( after SANFL and AFL grants) and given we don't have shareholders, it was the bank.

We also acquired $1.9 mil debt that was sitting in the Port Magpies, mainly accrued to buy the Prince of Wales Leasehold, when we legally merged back into One Club in November 2010.

We have been reducing our debt nicely since that Covid loan from AFL - paid that off, and reduced other debt down to $3.89mil

Koch and Richo wank on about it. Koch says its good debt because we are buying and building assets. That's BS the assets we are buying is from funds that sit in the Bequest Program Trust and there is no debt in there and this trust is off balance sheet.

Richo wanks on about historical debt because we had to pay for our $4mil licence fee over 10 years to the SANFL.

In 2007 financial statements our debt was $3.75mil, and made a profit of $603k (after paying SANFL profit distribution of $325k). Part of the reason for the debt in 2007 was because we had to pay off $4mil for the licence over 10 years, but also build the original version of the Alan Scott HQ and had to finance the equipment that went in it and run the business for 11 seasons, and in 2 or 3 of them, we made losses.

Then the GFC hits, corporates start cutting back, the big fallout from the 2007 GF loss, the Footy Park stadium deal is ratshit, mainly because the club can't earn any real money from corporates, and Demetriou goes about fixing up the stadium deals for the Vic clubs, who become more profitable, a footy department operations expenditure arms race starts, we can't keep up and we go into a downward vicious spiral.

Our debt levels at 31/10/2002 was $3.35mil.

Our debt levels at 31/10/2023 was $3.89mil

So no real reduction in 21 years years.

No big deal, but if we have paid off all the $6.95mil to buy back our sub licence from the SANFL, the last instalment of 15 was supposed to be in 2028, then you can see why we still have some debt. The club keeps telling us we have no debt with the SANFL, which implies we paid off the $6.95mil early. If that's true then the club is too scared to come out and say it chrystal clear that we have paid it off.

If that is true, then Richo shouldn't be talking about historical debt over the licence fee, but because we had to pay for it a second time.
Thanks. Great info 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SF2PAHa24MW05717.jpg

The players loved it

I reckon they'll lean hard on it this week too

Mitchell basically saying he’s proud of how Sicily stood up for his younger player.
Couple of scenarios. Either Jack Ginnivan is currently dealing with some mental health issues and they were feeling very protective ( I doubt this) or Sicily and Mitchell are super thin skinned to react that way.
Or possibly Hinkley’s bad sportsmanship rankled Sicily that much that he had to be physically restrained from going up to Ken. And Mitchell backed him up in the presser.

So Hinkley being fined basically for bad sportsmanship 😂

Kenny is the only coach in the history of the game to sob after beating a Bottom 4 club.

He lives in fear - of a supporter base that despises him, of a board member that thinks he has squandered list after list of premiership-level players, of a more stable assistant coach who covets his job and of his own embarrassing finals record as coach and player.

Yeah, though, I forgot, he's "tough".
View attachment 2112333
His face looks like your captain at the airport yesterday

Imagine having two days to process a cheeky sledge from an oppo coach and you're still crying about it!
Meh **** them. The clubs made a living off it and sooking when it comes back towards them.
He's still crying that post is still wobbling.
They'll crash and burn next year , teams will work them out , they know it.
Will be reminiscent of our 2015 year.

Sorry for the intrusion guys, firstly I'd like to say I absolutely hate Port Adelaide like you guys probably hate my club. Secondly I have thought for ages Hinkley should be sacked. Now for the reason I came here is to say thank you on behalf of every other club for giving hawks a taste of their own medicine. Watching it blow up with Hawthorn individuals having full blown meltdowns was hilarious and definitely the best thing I've ever seen Hinkley do. AFL is obviously Run by Karen's he should never have been fined. Wasn't Hinkleys fault Sicily became completely unhinged and made it into something it wasn't. It would almost be worth watching Port win the GF to see the hawks supporters try to cope with it. Good luck for the rest of the year and with potentially finding a new coach.

I'm impressed that you can enter an oppo team board, start with "I'd like to say that I absolutely hate Port Adelaide", and somehow come out of it as unscathed as if this were the Crom board.

All this Hawthorn rubbish is distracting us from sacking Hinkley.

We already know that Hawthorn are the biggest hypocrites in the AFL, winners are grinners and losers can go **** themselves.
Get prepared for an avalanche of Toilet Duck trolls, they are already sniffing around and tacking derisive emoticons to posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back