Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The more we keep winning the more I think some random player might ask us the question ala Lachie Neale from a few years ago.

Dogs would be stupid to accept the F1 with the improvement this year in case it carries over into next year and the pick is worse

AFL.com.au has stated under 16’s champs have been viewed more than normal for prep of future draft pick trades.

I am sure the dogs may ask for a bit extra like our Second pick in 2024 or a play like Hustwaite maybe….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So very at peace with Baz not coming. Nothing against Baz but players will be seeing us as a destination now - if he wants to go to Geelong and count the Cotton On money in Corio then have at it. We can continue to develop our midfield unit, including Ward and Huss, and lure someone else with our assets and development. We’ll be fine without him.

So very at peace with Baz not coming. Nothing against Baz but players will be seeing us as a destination now - if he wants to go to Geelong and count the Cotton On money in Corio then have at it. We can continue to develop our midfield unit, including Ward and Huss, and lure someone else with our assets and development. We’ll be fine without him.

Happy to go to the draft now to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Has this been confirmed somewhere? Missed a whole bunch of pages.

FWIW I still think the club would be wanting another mid with x-factor and if it’s not Baz I hope there’ll be another option we can take on. Now is definitely the time to strike with a heap of space in the cap, draft and potential trade assets, and a lot of hype about our future.

Further, whilst our midfield looks great, another creative A-grader will take us to another level and give us cover for Day.

Ralph keeps saying Battle is a restricted free agent and Saints must matdh and force a trade. Everyone makes mistakes but not over and over and ……….
And it’s such a huge difference between restricted and not

Not known for his knowledge of everything he should know though

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back