Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do we hypothesize about now?
Was wondering the same. Do we think this thread will go quiet now!? Or do we move the phase of spending the next 6 weeks hypothesising about the Barass pick swap and all the first rounders we can get for our fringe players?

2 million over 2 years for Lukosius, no wonder the Suns want him gone.

I am actually starting to really really hate that club... How many ****ing times can they make THE SAME ****ING MISTAKES.

If the AFL come to bail them out again i will lose my mind. They are like a rich spoilt kid that never learned to respect anything they own because mummy and daddy will just buy them new toys. They don't need to actually care about gifting picks away to get off contracts because the AFL just keep handing out more, or gifting them free access to academy players etc.

Was wondering the same. Do we think this thread will go quiet now!? Or do we move the phase of spending the next 6 weeks hypothesising about the Barass pick swap and all the first rounders we can get for our fringe players?
Still rumoured to be in the running for Perryman so i imagine bit of the focus falls on him, plus probably a couple hundred pages on 'can we get trac as well'

Lukosius seems like the type of player we would be into.
Versatile, good kick, maybe hasn't got the most out of himself to date.
Will be interesting to see if we throw our hat in the ring.
Barrass deal probably makes it hard as you would assume we would want to take a first rounder next year and this year will be spent.

So, ok, I'm here all alone it seems... İt's like looking frwd to achieving something that was easier than you first thought ( getting both tom and josh) and then left thinking what to do with the remaining time!!
I guess I'll just grab my popcorn, sit down in a comfy chair, cross my legs and watch the rest fight over what's left in the middle of the room.

Given how much he struggles with body contact he’s probably only worth a second round without his contract.

Given his contract is as bad as it is I can’t see many teams interested in him.

So, ok, I'm here all alone it seems... İt's like looking frwd to achieving something that was easier than you first thought ( getting both tom and josh) and then left thinking what to do with the remaining time!!
I guess I'll just grab my popcorn, sit down in a comfy chair, cross my legs and watch the rest fight over what's left in the middle of the room.
Hope your doing well over there my man 👍🏽

Given how much he struggles with body contact he’s probably only worth a second round without his contract.

Given his contract is as bad as it is I can’t see many teams interested in him.

Bookmark this.

The Suns cap will be up the wazoo when Dimma adds Rioli 750k to his list and try and create enough space to be able to pay Mac Andrew. Jack wont be at the suns next season.

Suns can posture and threaten all they like but he will be playing at another club next season.

I reckon he will be a superb pick up in the right system and be a real asset/weapon if he agreed to pad that 2 mill out to 3 mill over 4 years type of arrangement.

A club getting him at 750k a year over 4 years will end up with a very good player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still rumoured to be in the running for Perryman so i imagine bit of the focus falls on him, plus probably a couple hundred pages on 'can we get trac as well'

Can anyone who has watched more of GWS describe what sort of player Perryman is. Is there anyone else out there that he plays a similar game to?

Bookmark this.

The Suns cap will be up the wazoo when Dimma adds Rioli 750k to his list and try and create enough space to be able to pay Mac Andrew. Jack wont be at the suns next season.

Suns can posture and threaten all they like but he will be playing at another club next season.

I reckon he will be a superb pick up in the right system and be a real asset/weapon if he agreed to pad that 2 mill out to 3 mill over 4 years type of arrangement.

A club getting him at 750k a year over 4 years will end up with a very good player.

I wouldn't mind him as the Gunston replacement with Dear and Chol next year.

I don't know what our cap looks like after bringing in Battle and Barrass but if Sam thinks he can do for Luko what he did for Chol then I'd consider him.

Maybe Luko and their first this year for our F1? Get back into this year's strong mid draft with an upgrade and they can use our F1 as part of a Rioli package (I.e. 13 and our F1 which is plenty)

"Collingwood were only interested in the deal if they could make up for their poor list management by getting a good player for free AND a good pick".

Two shameful clubs going at it imo.

Suns a long way from being respected in the trade department.

Bookmark this.

I'd have a crack. What's he worth in a trade?

Does anyone else kinda feel like the universe has corrected itself?

The Hawthorn arrogance has returned and I'm loving it 😂

View attachment 2095905
Can anyone who has watched more of GWS describe what sort of player Perryman is. Is there anyone else out there that he plays a similar game to?

I don’t watch but a trusted friend tells of perryman

Versatile eg sat on Watson v us a month ago

Is hard at it and has a good kick

Can play 3/4 positions , half back runner , lockdown on small or mid size , can play midfield and can play half forward

He's worth a late first or an early second if you can really squeeze Gold Coast about their cap. He's talented but it's sounding like they need him off the books to facilitate other acquisitions + cap space for players like Big Mac.

I'm torn on Luko as a prospect. On one hand, he has a lot of traits Sam would like - he can play multiple positions, is an elite kick, has good speed and hits the scoreboard. On the other hand, he sleeps with the lights on and has never really applied defensive pressure nor been a fantastic contested mark.

If we were interested, it might be as a tall wingman that drifts forward like Mason Wood.

I'd do a future first for their pick 20 this year and Luko - then they can say the got a first for him and get his salary off the books. I'd get the Barrass trade done first though before West Coast stick out their little mitts for pick 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back