Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally something!

So figure that the eagles were party to this as 14 doesn’t mean anything if it was to be on traded. 14 way overs for baker maybe that’s the point. How about
Hawks give blues f1/2 serong 71
Hawks get Barrass f3

Hawks give 33 f1 to scum
Hawks get 9

In Barrass 9 f3 eagles
Out Serong 14 33 f1 71

2024: 9 plus 2 rookie delist and relists
2025: f2 hawks f3 eagles

Barrass costs pies r2 and f1 and Serong and we upgrade 14 to 9 and f3 to eagles f3.

The Dees offered their future 1st to the Suns for pick 13, would've much rather that pick than the blues.

All in all should've just kept pick 14 if a deal couldn't be done and just go to the draft which is a very deep one.

This wouldn't have been done without WCE and possibly even Richmonds knowledge in what they want for their respective trades. Try not to look at things in isolation
Yep, This trade was done so that we can make a trade more in line with what west coast want. Not to downgrade what we offer. If our offer was 14 + F2 for Barrass + F3 then our next offer will likely be a bit better for west coast than that. Or it is simply a way for us to be able to trade F1 and F2 now that we have 2 of both that would be expected to be similar value.

The Dees offered their future 1st to the Suns for pick 13, would've much rather that pick than the blues.

All in all should've just kept pick 14 if a deal couldn't be done and just go to the draft which is a very deep one.
Did the suns accept the dees offer?

It appears my worst fears were answered. The mods did the dirty deed.
……

I suppose it’s back to the North board for me.

Maybe, I will see you again in the future - when I come for that little wizard 🧙‍♂️ of yours after round 7 and another missed Auskick clinic.

Ralph Fiennes Stare GIF by Harry Potter

1728620072082.png

An aside EDIT: I understand Norf being pretty much irrelevant for several seasons straight probably breeds a level of pent up banter, but jesus christ, even your off-season is fairly bland. Norf is literally haggling over picks in the 50-60s for a 30+ Luke Parker.

Just stop, I feel second-hand embarassment on your behalf. Thx <3

Yep, This trade was done so that we can make a trade more in line with what west coast want. Not to downgrade what we offer. If our offer was 14 + F2 for Barrass + F3 then our next offer will likely be a bit better for west coast than that. Or it is simply a way for us to be able to trade F1 and F2 now that we have 2 of both that would be expected to be similar value.

Let's hope not, MM has made a big statement to all AFL clubs and players let hope we stick to it.

Offer WC another downgraded of a deal and say take it or leave it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus reading the Weagles board induces genuine brain rot.

Literally read on one post that they're happy to keep Barrass as he has plenty of game time left, but also happy they miss Baker because he's too old.

Baker is 27, Barrass is 29.

Then another says Barrass should be happy as he's on good coin. Did they not read the whole point he's leaving is he was promised a bump in his contract by handshake, which was not honoured by the club & literally gave a speech wanting to walk.

Honestly, what are they drinking over there? I understand wanting to keep a decorated player, but they have royally screwed him over at points + I just can't see him being around for their next tilt, and feel it would only delay their rebuild if they kept him. They have good youth ready to make a play at the backline. Just really odd.
Their entire board needs a crash course in self-awareness from Chris Scott.

Finally something!

So figure that the eagles were party to this as 14 doesn’t mean anything if it was to be on traded. 14 way overs for baker maybe that’s the point. How about
Hawks give blues f1/2 serong 71
Hawks get Barrass f3

Hawks give 33 f1 to scum
Hawks get 9

In Barrass 9 f3 eagles
Out Serong 14 33 f1 71

2024: 9 plus 2 rookie delist and relists
2025: f2 hawks f3 eagles

Barrass costs pies r2 and f1 and Serong and we upgrade 14 to 9 and f3 to eagles f3.
I’d like to order a kilo please

Did the suns accept the dees offer?

Does 33 and 2 future seconds get us close to pick 13 from the suns? I know nobody likes points but if it was 33 this year and 35 and 36 next year it would be 1587 points with 13 worth 1212 but 13 turns into 15 after Ashcroft and Kako so becomes 1112.

I’m sure I’m missing something but it doesn’t seem wildly off.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I suppose it’s back to the North board for me.

Maybe, I will see you again in the future - when I come for that little wizard 🧙‍♂️ of yours after round 7 and another missed Auskick clinic.

Is that what Norf are calling their training sessions now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back