Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That will be pushed back to 5.

The top 4 from next year on will be GC, GWS, Sydney and Brisbane.

The system is ****ed. Priority is not a fair competition, it's getting northern $$$.

Finding it hard to stay as passionate to be honest. In an 18 team comp it's so *en hard to rebuild unless you get a bonafidr fs, a priority pick or 3 or an academy. We have none of that.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

AFL HQ are making a lot of really poor short term decisions that will impact the game for a long time right now. So much for ‘equalisation’.

AFL HQ are making a lot of really poor short term decisions that will impact the game for a long time right now. So much for ‘equalisation’.
Nothing will change until we are force fed 2 or 3 GoldCoast or GWS flags.
AFL HQ is indeed bursting with over paid, intellectually challenged employees. They continually play their favourites and have no respect for the grassroots' supporters. Look at our fixture and game times as an example

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re missing D’Ambrosio bullet passes and Lewis’s marking and goal kicking.

Another step in the developing process, working on our depth currently! Things will come together for us!
Lewis looks like he had a cruisy off season and didn't do the work. Hope he learns from this because he can be one of the best, but if he isn't 100% in, he's not AFL standard.

Will be a grubby move if they pick him up. Stengle isn't remotely a template - been plenty of players dumb enough to pick up a drink driving charge. Multiple threats of violence and revenge pr0n against women are slightly less common.
Grubby and arrogant. Scott thinks he can fix everyone once they play for Geelong. Bit of a god complex he has. Amazing coach but an amazing ego to go with it.

There have been discussions between LDU and us, but it's very much in the flirting stage. Neither party has made any sort of commitment.
He'll be off to saints, pies or cats I daresay.

He's not coming to second bottom after Norf. We need to improve to be a possibility.

Did you watch us play yesterday?
Yes I did. Our centre work wasn’t the major issue yesterday

And LDU would be even worse than MacDonald when it comes to defensive effort around the ball. And he doest have a second bow as he is a midfielder first and foremost.

He is king dick at the Roos and is given a lot of leeway. His defensive running is horrible. He isn’t the type we need if we are going to throw big dollars.

Just my opinion based on observations when Jai is doing another demolition on him

818C3BC2-8DC7-4004-9D60-0D7A0410B00F.jpeg

Last edited:
I think his building well, the sub was pretty stupid, not sure what our aim is with the sub anymore
I just don’t really see much of a player there yet. Nothing stands out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back