Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Radio: "THANK GOD - HAWKS HAVE COMPLETELY ALTERED THE COMPLEXION OF TIME WITH THIS SWAP" ~ for the next week

Sleepy Mark:

The Simpsons Off Work GIF

Carlton board saying DGB was at Ikon Park earlier.
Next minute, DGB puts up a post on instagram showing he's in Spain lol

Edit: Sorry all, I didn't realise people thought I was being serious :sweatsmile: was more a jab at how these 'sightings' are often full of :poo:

Last edited:

Tbh I wouldn’t be that mad if we didn’t get Barrass at this point, it would be disappointing but not devastating.

Eagles going in to the draft with 1 decent pick this year is hilarious, they desperately need young talent sooner and ****ed about.

Doubt we hold two first round picks going in to next year though, we’ll probably live trade for a 1st on draft night if we miss Barrass.

There must be a plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live that we are playing hardball on barass. We spent years bending over. Time to stand up and fight a bit.
I am not convinced this move was about playing hardball, but I agree with the gist of the Club changing its very accomodating ways which allowed others to benefit from our generosity in trades, with no payback coming back.

I am not convinced this move was about playing hardball, but I agree with the gist of the Club changing its very accomodating ways which allowed others to benefit from our generosity in trades, with no payback coming back.

The "future trade goodwill" argument has clearly not done anything, as most thought.

No benefit in playing nice, as clubs quickly turn around in the next year and take advantage. We don't need to become another Gold Coast who just roll over each trade window.

I live that we are playing hardball on barass. We spent years bending over. Time to stand up and fight a bit.
Days of us bending over to get player over are done. We would have players managers constantly in talks with us now.
This has nothing to do with Hawthorn taking a stance or playing hardball.

We are working with West Coast and possibly Richmond too to make sure all parties are satisfied with the trade. Richmond want an F1 rather than another pick in this draft and West Coast want Baker and something extra on top. They are all working together to get the deal down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back