Injury 2024 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I do not see Mitch Georgiades on the official PAFC injury list. Is he available this week or is it more inept updating on the PAFC Injury List? The same Injury List has Todd Marshall listed as 'Hip' with no mention of concussion protocols.

Oh there it is, in the fine print - last updated 3.33 p.m. Tuesday Aug 6th. At that rate we should get the latest in about 10 minutes time!

1723528596886.png

I do not see Mitch Georgiades on the official PAFC injury list. Is he available this week or is it more inept updating on the PAFC Injury List? The same Injury List has Todd Marshall listed as 'Hip' with no mention of concussion protocols.

Oh there it is, in the fine print - last updated 3.33 p.m. Tuesday Aug 6th. At that rate we should get the latest in about 10 minutes time!

View attachment 2078111

PAFC injury list gets updated every Tuesday afternoon. So it will be updated in the next half an hour to an hour latest.

Injury list

Mitch Georgiades (quad) - test
Todd Marshall (concussion) - in protocols
Trent McKenzie (quad) - season
Kyle Marshall (shoulder) - season
Jeremy Finlayson (spleen) - season
Sam Powell-Pepper (knee) - season

PAFC injury list gets updated every Tuesday afternoon. So it will be updated in the next half an hour to an hour latest.
Thanks for the info. I am just too impatient for my own good and my expectations are way too high. A player gets injured at training on Wednesday and there is no update until the following Tuesday. Yep, I am way too impatient for my own good. Anyway it looks like Mitch is now listed as a test. Hopefully he can get up. :)

Hugh Jackson was a late out of the SANFL side, likely due to an injury.

Also Jacob Moss got kicked in the head during the SANFL game and wasn’t moving for 15 seconds. Possible season ending concussion.

Hugh Jackson was a late out of the SANFL side, likely due to an injury.

Also Jacob Moss got kicked in the head during the SANFL game and wasn’t moving for 15 seconds. Possible season ending concussion.
Not even a free kick. If he wants to lodge a law suit against the SANFL I'd fully support him. Cheating pricks.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hinkley confirmed Jones had a sore achilles coming into the game, and when he was off for the concussion test it cooled down and he couldn't run properly.

Also seemed reasonably confident that Georgiades will be close for next week's game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Sweet?
Without having access to the latest injury update, the only thing i can go off of is the interview from Tyson Goldsack:

“He looks alright. I think he's pretty happy with his own work - carries on a bit. But no, he's a bit sore. He had a great game for us. We know Reilly O'Brien has given us some challenges over the years, so I thought he battled well with him. We'll just let him recover for next couple of days. But he looks okay to go"

Injury List
Lachie Jones (achilles) - test
Todd Marshall (concussion) - test
Mitch Georgiades (quad) - test
Trent McKenzie (quad) - season
Kyle Marshall (shoulder) - season
Jeremy Finlayson (spleen) - season
Sam Powell-Pepper (knee) - season

No mention of Sweet, safe to say lock him in for Rd 23

Georgiades returns from his quad injury. Jones is fit.

Todd Marshall and Nick Moore didn't get up. Hugh Jackson still stuck in another dimension.

No sign of Hugh Jackson in the SANFL and not on the injury list. Dropped out of the SANFL game last week without any explanation from the club. I fear he's been told they will delist him and he's decided not to play out the year

No sign of Hugh Jackson in the SANFL and not on the injury list. Dropped out of the SANFL game last week without any explanation from the club. I fear he's been told they will delist him and he's decided not to play out the year
We’ve had players disappear into another dimension before. He’ll turn up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back