Injury 2024 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I think his manic energy has been great up forward and clearly resulting in goals and goal assists. You have to keep in him forward to start, if Sinn stinks it up you sub him for a Narkle and send DBJ back, but don't lose his presence up there from the get go.
He also works super hard on preventing the opposition defenders don't run out of our 50 easily.

There was one play in particular, I think it was in the 4th quarter, that DBJ absolutely busted a gut and made enough of a contest to a Freo player kicking into the 50 and preventing him from getting a decent kick. He was doing that all game, and it's not always so obvious on TV, but watching live, his workrate really stood out.

Yeah I think his manic energy has been great up forward and clearly resulting in goals and goal assists. You have to keep in him forward to start, if Sinn stinks it up you sub him for a Narkle and send DBJ back, but don't lose his presence up there from the get go.
Geez a lot pinning on how Sinn goes. Good luck to him
Coz we ain't winning a flag with Narkle

Geez a lot pinning on how Sinn goes. Good luck to him
Coz we ain't winning a flag with Narkle
Narkle isn't going to be the difference one way or another about us winning a flag or going out in straight sets but I reckon he offers something. Point is though it would allow DBJ to go back if needed

Sin is quick with a good left foot - this is his opportunity.
Honestly EP Sinn hasn’t dominated a regular season game yet at what point is chucking him into a finals series going to be bad for him?

If he plays against Geelong and is smashed apart I don’t see how that helps him or the team

Interesting that in the clubs latest report they state Farrell "is progressing positively and is expected to return to running in the coming days". Although he is still listed as 'season' if hes back running this week then you'd hope that means his season might not be done just yet provided we get to the PF / GF rounds?

Interesting that in the clubs latest report they state Farrell "is progressing positively and is expected to return to running in the coming days". Although he is still listed as 'season' if hes back running this week then you'd hope that means his season might not be done just yet provided we get to the PF / GF rounds?
If he is already running, then he might well-and-truly be ready to play in the grand final ... ;)

Kane's on the road to recovery to being out for the season.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if he was medically fit to play in the GF I doubt we would play a guy who hasn't played in 5 weeks off a soft tissue injury.

Carlton however.

If it was a complete muscle tear, he won’t be playing this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Injury Updates Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back