List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Martin has never kicked 4 goals and had more than 20 in his career, has kicked 4 goals in a game about 4 times in his career.

He’s solid and until now has made us better, but his output isn’t close to what you suggest.
Kicked 4 in his first game for us against Richmond

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Given the question has been asked on Cowan and whether he will go to Tassie… I am obviously not privy to his thinking. But don’t forget he is from the north west of the state. It is possible he might not feel as much affinity to a side playing out of Hobart and Launceston.

I’d take 4 goals in a GF wouldn’t you?

So many here forget how influential he was last season at the pointy end.
Martin averaged 1.3 goals per game last year, so why are you asking if I’d take 4 goals in a GF?

Talking about 4 goals and 20 possessions in a GF from a player who has never done it before is fanciful and doesn’t reflect his output

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin averaged 1.3 goals per game last year, so why are you asking if I’d take 4 goals in a GF?

Talking about 4 goals and 20 possessions in a GF from a player who has never done it before is fanciful and doesn’t reflect his output
He’s kicked 4 goals 4 times - in each has has 15-19 disposals.

Not that hard to imagine really?

Pulling out average goals per game is daft.

So Charlie averages 3 goals a game & you can’t imagine him kicking 6?

I still think we should have a good look at Rory Lobb.

Bumping this. Looked really good against the best defence in the comp yesterday.

no bueno

He only moved due to wanting the $$$ ching ching and Dogs offered that ridiculous contract to him I'll never understand. He'll happily coast out the contract to retirement.

He’s kicked 4 goals 4 times - in each has has 15-19 disposals.

Not that hard to imagine really?

Pulling out average goals per game is daft.

So Charlie averages 3 goals a game & you can’t imagine him kicking 6?

Of course I can imagine Charlie kicking 6 because Charlie has had games where he’s kicked 6 or more.

Charlie is a proven goal kicker, Martin despite his importance is not.

Bumping this. Looked really good against the best defence in the comp yesterday.
Lobb just had his career high disposals yesterday with 19. One good game a season from him and 32 for the start of next season. Not a great option imo

I was sneaky hoping we’d have a look at Brayden George as this years budget pick up - OOC and coming back from his draft year knee and playing out of position in Kangas ressies - thought he might have been surplus to requirements.

Unfortunately poor bugger did his knee again today…shocking luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back