List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 33 19.0%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 85 48.9%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 22 12.6%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be peak dockery for a team that lacks goal kickers to let a 26 year old who kicks goals walk off for free after a career best season because they don't want to give him more than a one year contract because they're tied up in a couple of big fish who are no guarantee to come here.

Actually exactly the Acres situation, just replace forward with winger.

Would be peak dockery for a team that lacks goal kickers to let a 26 year old who kicks goals walk off for free after a career best season because they don't want to give him more than a one year contract because they're tied up in a couple of big fish who are no guarantee to come here.

Actually exactly the Acres situation, just replace forward with winger.
I just can't see how Carlton can afford him if we can't?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would be disgraceful if we let him go

If it's a matter of 25k I agree, but if they are paying him slightly under what we have someone like Serong signed for then it's a win for everyone.

I wouldn't want Banfield taking way unders to stay at Freo if he can get way overs elsewhere.

There's no way banners leaves. He could run the town after he retires. Heaps of opportunities in Perth for a loyal freakishly smart, presentable well spoken young man. He goes to Carlton for a few quid then what? He'd be nobody to their supporters and boosters.

Bailey being in purple is prob worth a bit in marketing for the family business too

i dont think we can win a flag with banfield in the side.
Why not? He's developed to bemore than adequate as a role player, with the added plus of being versatile.
Just this year he's played forward, wing and even filled in down back when we had injuries in game.

Every premiership has role players and individuals that aren't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back