List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not going to disagree. I just suspect that we haven’t put a contract in front of Tex as we are planning to bring Lukosius in.

When we absolutely have to take pick 4 to the draft.
There's no way Jack is worth pick 4 anymore.
He's borderline not wanted at GC.

If we can turn any or all of Laird, O'Brien, Keane and Berry in to 2nd round picks, I would be doing it.

If we could turn Curtin and our future 1st in to West Coast's pick 3, I would be doing it.

Must trade in a 1st ruck to replace O'Brien - doesn't have to be best in league, just someone different. Trade in a developing/back up ruck to replace Strachan and target Dodson in the draft.

Cross our fingers Thilthorpe and Murray stay fit.

2025 midfield - new look Rucks, Dawson, Rankine, Soligo, Crouch, Taylor, occasional Rachele/Keays and 2 new young guns.

The longer we go without signing Tex, the more I’m thinking that we’ll be trading for Luko.

If we bring him in there’s no room for Tex.

I just want us to choose a midfielder at 4 and not trade that pick away.
I have always thought this. Thilthorpe to ruck also with resting stints forward.

I'd be hesitant to give up Melbourne's 2nd round pick for him. I'd probably do it, but I'd have to think twice. Giving up pick #4 for him is a massive NO.

I suspect he is a salary dump and pick from GC like Bowes was, at best. Rankine was the wise pick of the 2.
I do not see how GC can entertain trading Lukosius. It is a line they are bereft of talent.
Their highest rating forward is Sam Flanders playing mid and half back.
They went all on on Jed Walter who is big but young.

I do not see how GC can entertain trading Lukosius. It is a line they are bereft of talent.
Their highest rating forward is Sam Flanders playing mid and half back.
They went all on on Jed Walter who is big but young.
Ugh. Wrong.

King and Walter are top end KPF talents the Suns are going to build around. Walter will be a Jesse Hogan type monster.
Ainsworth is a highly talented half forward.
Lombard in their academy will go top 10 as a small forward.
Rogers small forward first round last year.

Forward talent is not GCs problem going forward.
Lukosius being on the outer at the Suns this season tells the story.

How keen do you think your recruiters will be on Draper? Enough to look to trade up the order for him?
If we have pick 4 I doubt we'll need to move up, and others on this board don't think he's the type of mid we actually need so I'm sure people will be upset with who ever we draft anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I laughed listening to Morris and co on SEN. He “would definitely be in the two firsts territory - and one of those reasonably high”
If GC push Luko out the door it’s almost a salary dump. I get that they aren’t doing a Bowes with him but no way is he worth a single top 10 pick. Something in the teens fair enough

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I laughed listening to Morris and co on SEN. He “would definitely be in the two firsts territory - and one of those reasonably high”
If GC push Luko out the door it’s almost a salary dump. I get that they aren’t doing a Bowes with him but no way is he worth a single top 10 pick. Something in the teens fair enough

Even teens though? Lukosius is every chance of becoming a fringe footballer right now.
I wouldn't be too enthused with giving up a pick that could land Dobson for example.

Early 20s pick maybe.

If we have pick 4 I doubt we'll need to move up
Though there is a thought that Eagles may draft him & anyway, we shouldn't trade up when there is such an even spread of 5 or 6 very talented mids in this draft. If Draper is gone, Hamish will probably pick either Finn O'Sullivan or Sam Lalor as in that group they are the Vic Country boys. Seen always as less likely to want to go home when they don't come from Melbourne.

It depends.

If He's going to an Adelaide team - 2 first round picks required.
If he's going to a Victorian team, it's a salary dump and you should also attach a first round pick with him.

Ugh. Wrong.

King and Walter are top end KPF talents the Suns are going to build around. Walter will be a Jesse Hogan type monster.
Ainsworth is a highly talented half forward.
Lombard in their academy will go top 10 as a small forward.
Rogers small forward first round last year.

Forward talent is not GCs problem going forward.
Lukosius being on the outer at the Suns this season tells the story.
Ugh

King will be a bust , Walter a star but too early by 2 years.
Not talking small forwards, why are you ?

Ugh

King will be a bust , Walter a star but too early by 2 years.
Not talking small forwards, why are you ?

Ben King a bust!?

He's going at 2.5 goals a game and is on track for 50+ this year

Ben King a bust!?

He's going at 2.5 goals a game and is on track for 50+ this year
Bust too strong,

Jed Walter will push King out within 2 years imo and he will be traded to a vic club with less inside 50’s than GC
are providing him with atm . GC are second behind Brisbane for inside 50’s this year and many there see him as not making the most of his opportunities . I don’t think they can play in the same team over a long period time.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back