List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Update Mutineer on your star player Ben Hobbs

9 games for the season, 2 of which were wearing the green vest .....hasn't been able to get a game the last 7 weeks ...... Dylan Shiel the 31 YO has been preferred

You have a thing for mediocre players, who were good U18 players .....he'll be trade bait this trade period, there's your star mid 🤣
How's that big bodied midfield star of yours Riley Collier-Dawkins going, couldn't even get a game in the SANFL. 🤣😂🤣😂

wWhat was it 11 games total in his 4 years on the Richmond list?

How's that big bodied midfield star of yours Riley Collier-Dawkins going, couldn't even get a game in the SANFL. 🤣😂🤣😂

wWhat was it 11 games total in his 4 years on the Richmond list?
You sound like my Wife .....brings up things from 10 years ago as a deflection too

Last edited:

Trade:
Keane, Berry to Collingwood
for
29, F2, Joe Richards

Adel F2, 29 to GC
for
Lukosius, 37

Essentially Keane/Berry for Luko/Richards (speedy small forward, greater need for us than Berry)/37 and a slight downgrade next year

With picks 4, 27, 37 (Welsh) in hand

As well as the obvious delistings

Is that something we’d be happy with?

Update Mutineer on your star player Ben Hobbs

9 games for the season, 2 of which were wearing the green vest .....hasn't been able to get a game the last 7 weeks ...... Dylan Shiel the 31 YO has been preferred

You have a thing for mediocre players, who were good U18 players .....he'll be trade bait this trade period, there's your star mid 🤣
You must be really disappointed to find he's an "ïn" this week after carving up the VFL the last few weeks eh?

Good timing on your part....🤣😂

Former No.2 draft pick Lukosius has been omitted for the Suns, along with Brayden Fiorini and Joel Jeffrey, facing a Bombers outfit that has recalled Ben Hobbs.

Anyone else get the feeling we won't use our first rounders (this year and future first) at draft and trade in players with them? Eg Luko and a mid?

Anyone else get the feeling we won't use our first rounders (this year and future first) at draft and trade in players with them? Eg Luko and a mid?
No idea. If the midfielder trade for Pick 4 was an A grade midfielder prospect with no baggage (ie not Oliver) then yeah no problem.

But if it was Oliver for Pick 4 I'd be horrified.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to trade our future first for Luko and back ourselves in that it will be a pick 10+.

If we get in Luko, and jag a free agent in Perryman or Cumming, then there is no reason for us not to be playing finals.
Fox Footy saying that Luko is worth a 2nd rounder in the 20s.

so I'm assuming Luko is a done deal?

Are we basically replacing Keane and the maybe retired Tex for Luko?

would Luko play forward, defense or Wing for us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be happy to give them one of the following (whichever is least in value):
  • Melbourne's 2nd round pick
  • Future 2nd
  • Whatever we receive if we trade Berry
  • Whatever we receive if we trade Keane

I'd be happy to give them one of the following (whichever is least in value):
  • Melbourne's 2nd round pick
  • Future 2nd
  • Whatever we receive if we trade Berry
  • Whatever we receive if we trade Keane
maybe we can do Berry for Luko straight swap
they are crying out for a strong bodied grunt midfielder to do the dirty work.
we need a class wing that complements sholl on the other side.

unless we are looking to play Luko down back... having butts, murray, worrel and luko would be too tall.
unless butts drops as backup which is a waste and play murray FB, luko and worrel tall CHB options.

maybe we can do Berry for Luko straight swap
they are crying out for a strong bodied grunt midfielder to do the dirty work.
we need a class wing that complements sholl on the other side.

unless we are looking to play Luko down back... having butts, murray, worrel and luko would be too tall.
unless butts drops as backup which is a waste and play murray FB, luko and worrel tall CHB options.
It is the Suns you're talking about right?

I would have thought the Suns have the strong bodied grunt mids well and truly covered with Touk Miller and Matt Rowell not to mention Alex Davies waiting in the wings. I'd be very surprised if Bailey Humphrey doesn't eventually move into the midfield once he gets the tank for it and they don't come any harder or tougher than him. Then of course they have Leo Lombard a top 10 pick coming in this draft who is very powerfully built and a beast over the ball.

Last edited:
Common sense.

His draft pick number years ago is irrelevant.

All I know is we can't possibly do worse than last off season when we only brought in a barely SANFL standard player
We can, but can't afford to!

We need to be adding to the depth of our best 30 players, not reducing it like last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back