List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

had a VERY quick look at last years trades and noticed Melb gave us R2 pick for McAdam.
Surely Luko is worth more than him. More potential, younger, better output.
My prediction is we need to move some picks around to get a pick around 16-22 for him.\
This shouldn't require our pick 4/5 hopefully.
I think we still hold that Melb pick (currently 28 according to the draft order in BF).
Bit of a pick shuffle on top of that pick might get it done?
That Melb 2nd is worth more now than it was when the McAdam trade happened, keep in mind

Think it sits at 26 now

I'm not giving up much for him, he just got dropped!
Did you read Hardwick's explanation? He dropped himself, to work on things in the seconds, but Hardwick told him to have a complete rest to work on them. Then, they'll work out where to play him! No suggestion that they want to get rid of him. :) :) :)

McAdam was a first 22 player, at least he was with us
Moving to Melbourne looks like a career killing move for him. Especially given they are on the way down as a side.

Watch port get 2 first round picks for Houston and then swap both of these with west coast for pick 3

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon I would be just as pleased to get FOS or Langford or Lalor. The only one up the top of the order I am not keen on is Smilie

Assuming we keep our pick we should get a good one

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey lads, I come in peace. Congrats on the win on Sunday, how good is Curtin with a full game!

Just wondering who you guys would take with pick 4 if West Coast take Draper? Jagga sounds like the logical one but unsure about his fit alongside the likes of Berry and Soligo long-term as slow-ish mids? Langford also seems a bit too similar to Dawson and Edwards?

Hey lads, I come in peace. Congrats on the win on Sunday, how good is Curtin with a full game!

Just wondering who you guys would take with pick 4 if West Coast take Draper? Jagga sounds like the logical one but unsure about his fit alongside the likes of Berry and Soligo long-term as slow-ish mids? Langford also seems a bit too similar to Dawson and Edwards?
IF we have pick 4 (now we need you guys to beat Carlton or Geelong in your last 2 games as we plan on beating Port this week but want to stay behind you guys as we don't want any Battle compo stuffing our pick up!!!!), one of Smith, FOS, Smillie, Draper, Lalor will be there. I Hope Richmond take Jagga Smith - he has been training at Richmond and it seems they have invested time into him so lets hope he is their guy. So if Draper is gone, then I personally think FOS looks to be the pick so would hope he is there but Lalor is much liked on our board so maybe we go Lalor if our team think he has that point of difference to what we already have.

I'm not giving up much for him, he just got dropped!
I wonder if what we pay him will impact trade terms?

If we eat his existing contract then a late second will do.

If GC want something more (our F1 for their F2?), then they can pay him at least in part to play for us.

Moving to Melbourne looks like a career killing move for him. Especially given they are on the way down as a side.
Finally someone who leaves isn't swimming in finals success and premierships

While I was driving into work this week I was listening to Roo on the radio

He said very seriously "How does the insurance policy on Taylor Swifts legs work?"

Ditts said "If anything happens to her legs she will get a payout, its like any other insurance policy"

Roo "Ohhhh"

Then it hit me, this bloke is my clubs football director.
Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
For what's it's worth her legs are valued at $40 million which for her now is only about 3 shows..... Probably needs to think about getting them revalued

At the height of Riverdance Michael Flatley's legs we insured for $20 million

Last edited:
Can someone bookmark this crazy outrageous statement and come back and hurl vile abuse at me if I’m wrong….

But I don’t think Tyler Welsh will play anymore than 10 AFL games…

Play on…
That doesn't seem unreasonable at the moment. He has tools but he's coming from a long way back.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back