List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don't see Cummings as a need especially with his recurring soft tissue issues that's hardly seen him play this season. Sooner put that salary into a younger player like Luke Nankervis who I think is close to as good already with more development to come.

Assuming Milera is fit, and if Cumming comes in (fit) Nank won’t be playing much next year. Not sure if it’s tiredness and needs to be rested or if teams have worked him out but has had a poor last month or so. Turning into a tackling bag!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Assuming Milera is fit, and if Cumming comes in (fit) Nank won’t be playing much next year. Not sure if it’s tiredness and needs to be rested or if teams have worked him out but has had a poor last month or so. Turning into a tackling bag!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nope, disagree a lad that only came into the elite pathway in his draft year he has done exceedingly well, could he be showing signs of fatigue late in the season possibly given it's his 1st season of playing almost every AFL game. One things for sure Cumming wouldn't be showing any signs of fatigue, he hardly played due to recurring soft tissue injuries (quad/hamstrings).

At the same age

This I fear is the classic supporters attitude

Beg the coach to play the kids then get impatient when they don’t dominate straight up

Curtin is doing fine in his current role and better than when he was playing defence , let him settle and develop . There will be stages where he struggles at first and he might even get dropped to work on some things

But overall back him in , he clearly looks better around the ball and forward of the ball but will be able to play defence too
The problem is need to tell Nicks this

Nope, disagree a lad that only came into the elite pathway in his draft year he has done exceedingly well, could he be showing signs of fatigue late in the season possibly given it's his 1st season of playing almost every AFL game. One things for sure Cumming wouldn't be showing any signs of fatigue, he hardly played due to recurring soft tissue injuries (quad/hamstrings).

At the same age
Both would be good IMO !

Just because we get Cumming doesn’t mean no Nank

We just need good players with those kind of attributes

Both would be good IMO !

It’s funny how up in the air the Cumming situation still is, most of the name targets seem to already have a preferred destination, while this one could still go one of three ways

I’d be happy if we got him, definitely fills a need, but not too fussed if he stays at the Giants at this point

I’d be upset if Port got both him and Perryman

Both would be good IMO !

I'd sooner use that salary on extending Nankervis and spend it on areas of more need., just don't see Cumming as an obvious need.

It’s funny how up in the air the Cumming situation still is, most of the name targets seem to already have a preferred destination, while this one could still go one of three ways

I’d be happy if we got him, definitely fills a need, but not too fussed if he stays at the Giants at this point

I’d be upset if Port got both him and Perryman
It’s getting to point where they almost look like leaving Giants being this far into season

I’d expect Perryman re sign at giants might be announced on eve of finals

I'd sooner use that salary on extending Nankervis and spend it on areas of more need., just don't see Cumming as an obvious need.
I don't see who Cumming replaces in our team at present ?
We are needing to get games into our talented young guys, bringing him in will just take that away.
Plus we have Milera coming back next year also

Depends on what’s available

I’d prefer Phillipou and / or NWM too

I think Luko , ANB , Cumming and Draper / or Lalor/ FOS would make our team a fair bit better

Cumming would give us more flexibility with Hinge . Both tall , good overhead and above average speed with good kicks

We are needing to get games into our talented young guys, bringing him in will just take that away.
Cumming replaces plenty in our side , Do you think it’s easier to get a game at the giants ( premiership favs IMO) than the crows ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cumming replaces plenty in our side , Do you think it’s easier to get a game at the giants ( premiership favs IMO) than the crows ?
Who?

And in what role?

Last 2 seasons have him on a downward trajectory?

Smith appears consigned to the 2's by the looks unless he magically finds his old form if indeed he gets another contract?
Sholl seems to arrived as a serious AFL player?

Put the time into Curtin, Edwards and Ryan into the future is the way I'd go.

He doesn't play the role Murphy does, he's a half back flanker/wing, he has to replace one of the present incumbents.
the murphy role..whats that? getting less than 10 touches most weeks and jagging a goal once every few games. I think we could get an aged overweight D Jarman back as he is now and he could do that and likely use the ball far better inbetween

But that's it, he isn't getting regular games at the giants and hasn't for 7 years
He's been a best 22 player for them since 2021. Played every game that year, 21 in 2022 (only missed one game) and 20 last year.

Obviously this year has been a year to forget on the injury front, but he's been a regular for them.

the murphy role..whats that? getting less than 10 touches most weeks and jagging a goal once every few games. I think we could get an aged overweight D Jarman back as he is now and he could do that and likely use the ball far better inbetween
You still haven't said what half back/wingman he replaces because that's where he plays.

Do we offer Tex a contract for next year if we get Lukosius ?
I think his best spot is up forward, if we get him, where do you think Nicks plays him ?
HF/wing is where he will best suit us IMO, and swing up forward in the absence of Tex/Fog/RT. Better option there than Berg, Gollant and Burgess who aren't good depth and are deadwood.

Max, all day every day
Hinge, Worrell, Nank preferred this year

Rory Laird

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back