List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If we’re assuming Keane is gone though we’d surely want more KPD coverage than just Borlase. Especially with Butts coming off a lisfranc and his injury history. If so, that’s another list spot that needs to be opened up.
I’d definitely try to find a KPD DFA in that scenario, might have to let EH go to another team, too (which is probably fine if we’re getting Luko)

Cant believe another one, please make an offer as the idea of him in a Port jumper will crush my soul.

Could be Port could be WA, if it is Port would be a little stretch of justification that it’s just ‘homesickness’ given he has always referred to WA being his home not SA.

Could be Port could be WA, if it is Port would be a little stretch of justification that it’s just ‘homesickness’ given he has always referred to WA being his home not SA.

He would be Eddie Betts 3.0 if you could snare him.

How do you valuate him? As an outsider, I’d say he’s similar value to Rankine when he requested a trade to us and roughly pick 4-7 is fair value.

Yes I would say the same as Rankine, could potentially rotate them both in the midfield.

But early sources indicate he wants to head to WA.

Yes I would say the same as Rankine, could potentially rotate them both in the midfield.

But early sources indicate he wants to head to WA.
Have things become irreconcilable with Goodwin in charge?

Surely Luko would have requested a trade right now if he wanted out? Doubt he comes here.

It will be a 2nd rounder or future 2nd for ANB and that's it.

Pickett would be a huge out for Melbourne and a great get by Port if he goes there. Not sure how they get it done, I think he would be worth more than Houston just because of his age.
Fremantle have the picks to get both Pickett and Bolton (missing out on McDonald and trading out Schultz were big blessings) and small forwards are a big weakness area, Melbourne will probably bite the bullet and know they need to rebuild so picks will be very attractive to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 'onya smithers!' in the comments section is killing me hahaha

1724837479874.gif

Bro just after that extra cash so he can throw it away investing on more slow nags, this is just putrid list management, Justin Reid agreeing to put such a low games trigger clause in a 32 year olds contract in the first place is just horrendous club future destroying trash and Nicks making sure he filled it before dropping him one of the most weirdest ‘scratch my back’ selfish decisions one could ever make at a football club.

Club should’ve realised their total f**k up and negotiated to get him off their books but Reid treats the salary cap as his own personal finances and refuses to not get ‘playing time’ out of the player salary money.

His family on his mother's side are from Quarading WA but his father is SA indigenous comedian Kevin Kropinyeri.

View attachment 2094892

Bro just after that extra cash so he can throw it away investing on more slow nags, this is just putrid list management, Justin Reid agreeing to put such a low games trigger clause in a 32 year olds contract in the first place is just horrendous club future destroying trash and Nicks making sure he filled it before dropping him one of the most weirdest ‘scratch my back’ selfish decisions one could ever make at a football club.

Club should’ve realised their total f**k up and negotiated to get him off their books but Reid treats the salary cap as his own personal finances and refuses to not get ‘playing time’ out of the player salary money.
Nicks is an idiot for playing him allowing him to hit that trigger. Sounds like nicks wanted him for another year. 17 other clubs would have given smith the ass 12-24 months ago.

His family on his mother's side are from Quarading WA but his father is SA indigenous comedian Kevin Kropinyeri.

Yes well known, but interesting where/what part of the family he’s ‘homesick’ for given that’s the reason given, was brought up in Quairading for a lot of his life and has said in the past that’s his home not SA and I believe most of his close family is all in WA. Like with Shai Bolton has a young family, wouldn’t surprise me if part of the reason is to go back to where the most family support is.

Yes well known, but interesting where/what part of the family he’s ‘homesick’ for given that’s the reason given, was brought up in Quairading for a lot of his life and has said in the past that’s his home not SA and I believe most of his close family is all in WA. Like with Shai Bolton has a young family, wouldn’t surprise me if part of the reason is go back to where the most family support is.
Maybe like Cameron and Tippett he’s left the detail of where home is out because once he knows where the $$ are he will know where home truly is

Maybe like Cameron and Tippett he’s left the detail of where home is out because once he knows where the $$ are he will know where home truly is
True cash can make a lot of places seem like home, just need to draw that very long bow. Good play to make to get a pay rise even from the Dees.

True cash can make a lot of places seem like home, just need to draw that very long bow. Good play to make to get a pay rise even from the Dees.
Didn’t SA based Phil Davis even play a “family” link when he went to GWS?

Easy for kozzie to argue the part of his family he needs most is whichever state if he wants it to fit a narrative

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back