List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The lack of pressure on Adam Kelly is criminal. He's the head of arguably the worst football department in the league. He never should have been appointed after the disaster that was Burton.

Spend the money and get someone experienced you morons.

I genuinely think that the average fan forgets that he exists (and so do some of the media), so he completely flies under the radar.

3% what even is that in this context 😂
what percent was port?

i get the feeling rankine and lukosius are quite competitive with each other. and luko has lost so far. thinks going to melb to play at the G will get him one back.

as for port, if he is really good mates with rozzee he probably doesnt want him to be his captain.

what percent was port?

i get the feeling rankine and lukosius are quite competitive with each other. and luko has lost so far. thinks going to melb to play at the G will get him one back.

as for port, if he is really good mates with rozzee he probably doesnt want him to be his captain.
7% as per rowie

Seems to be getting clearer.

DEPARTURES
Elliot Himmelberg
Rory Sloane
Chris Burgess
Lachlan Gollant
Ned McHenry
Will Hamill (R)
Patrick Parnell (R)
(Brodie Smith to Rookie List)

ROOKIE LIST "ARRIVALS"
Toby Murray
Brodie Smith (from Main List)

Six main list departures
Three trades, two picks and Welsh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to be getting clearer.

DEPARTURES
Elliot Himmelberg
Rory Sloane
Chris Burgess
Lachlan Gollant
Ned McHenry
Will Hamill (R)
Patrick Parnell (R)
(Brodie Smith to Rookie List)

ROOKIE LIST "ARRIVALS"
Toby Murray
Brodie Smith (from Main List)

Six main list departures
Three trades, two picks and Welsh
If we delist Hamill over a cooked Smith, our list management are clueless!

Hamill is on the rookie list so delisting him doesn't free a spot on main list which is what we need
We can move players between the lists as needed... but our main issue is overall spots.

if the want him they could delist and add strachan to rookie list as well as smith and give hamill a spot. but they wont
Why are we keeping Strachan if he can't run out an AFL game.

We need to bring a genuine 2nd ruck option.

At the moment, Himmelberg & Thilthorpe sharing ruck is our best 2nd option... which should be our 3rd option.

There is no chance a big is coming in 20 picks early for him. it'll be 40+
We have historically bid on FS / Academy players as hard and early as any other team, that doesn’t make you popular and it will only take one club to call his name early (eg in the 20’s) for us to have to match earlier than we would want to. If we get whispers of a bid before pick 25 - assuming it’s not traded out - look for us to move that up to a higher 18-22 type pick by giving up something next year

Last edited:
We have historically bid on FS / Academy players as hard and early as any other team, that doesn’t make you popular and it will only take one club to call his name early (eg in the 20’s) for us to have to match earlier than we would want to. If we get whispers of a bid before pick 25 - assuming it’s not traded out - look for us to move that up to a higher 18-22 true pick by giving up something next year
We have but generally on the first round. I doubt very much that clubs care enough later in the draft

We have but generally on the first round. I doubt very much that clubs care enough later in the draft
Let’s hope. Swans will have their own late first rounder (17-20) and then also end of first round pick from Kangas trade last year, after being pissed with Dawson compo they are somewhat of a threat in my eyes esp considering they could do with such a player

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back