Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone else gotten a call about a bunch of prize draws, including a thing with access to Arden area or whatever, access to rooms afterwards, signed guernsey and some wheel thing for $100?

No thank f***!

Has anyone else gotten a call about a bunch of prize draws, including a thing with access to Arden area or whatever, access to rooms afterwards, signed guernsey and some wheel thing for $100?
I did a couple of days ago.

Jenns Jenns plan to monetise those seats has backfired.
I wonder if they will offer them back to members next year or keep them general admin?

A failed idea. What did they call the bullshit lounge those seats were supposedly meant to be used for?
What a ****ing clown.

Hi guys, just seeing if anyone had 2-3 premiership club tickets they were willing to give or sell for next weeks game verse the dogs. I have a 2 year old and he gets too unsettled in his seat for long periods of time so having access to the function room is great for him to run around with other kids. We had a prem club membership last year but it wasn’t financially affordable this year.

Happy to pay, and you would be helping me and my partner bring a little shinboner to the footy to smash the puppies!

Cheers 🙏

Today the club emailed me to say happy birthday; it's the wrong day but close enough, nice gesture etc. Then I noticed there's a link in the email to say 'Not your birthday? Let us know at this link and we'll update' or something that effect. No big deal but I thought, they may as well know the correct date (which should be on my membership for the last 30 years, but, anyway). Get to the landing page and you can't even change the date, there's no option for doing that (just name email and phone number) (why mention that it can be changed on the email when it's not an option...:'() So then I went on a long frustrating journey via Ticketmaster to see if it's connected to that as the membership services are now linked. Can't change d.o.b. there either (not that I could see, anyway). So now I'm unreasonably irritated 😂 ah well.

A win on the weekend :sparkles:🤞:) would be the ideal gift!

Today the club emailed me to say happy birthday; it's the wrong day but close enough, nice gesture etc. Then I noticed there's a link in the email to say 'Not your birthday? Let us know at this link and we'll update' or something that effect. No big deal but I thought, they may as well know the correct date (which should be on my membership for the last 30 years, but, anyway). Get to the landing page and you can't even change the date, there's no option for doing that (just name email and phone number) (why mention that it can be changed on the email when it's not an option...:'() So then I went on a long frustrating journey via Ticketmaster to see if it's connected to that as the membership services are now linked. Can't change d.o.b. there either (not that I could see, anyway). So now I'm unreasonably irritated 😂 ah well.

A win on the weekend :sparkles:🤞:) would be the ideal gift!
Happy birthday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back