Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t really like trading future 1st as it never seems to work out And Ludowyke looks to be a gun forward in next years draft. But Armstrong is looking the goods. May worth trading next years to get another forward. And picking up FOS Armstrong &2nd pick Whitlock/Sims type

Totally agree if we could get him with our 2nd it would be fantastic.
Its unreal that this year more than any other not only do teams supporters not only have no idea who their club are zeroing in on but even in August players ranked in the top 30 could go anywhere and you would not be surprised, and puppy, if he does not go in the first round the excitement will build but I would be utterly shocked if a club didn't call out his name on draft night in the first round.

Its unreal that this year more than any other not only do teams supporters not only have no idea who their club are zeroing in on but even in August players ranked in the top 30 could go anywhere and you would not be surprised, and puppy, if he does not go in the first round the excitement will build but I would be utterly shocked if a club didn't call out his name on draft night in the first round.
Agree Scout. I have been big on FOS all year but dam these injuries even know they are not serious i kinda 2nd guessing now just don't know who i would pick if not him. Probably Syd or Armstrong i suppose.

Dyson Sharp, the red hot favourite to be pick 1 in 2025, made his senior SANFL debut yesterday as a 17 year old and had an excellent outing in messy conditions for Central Districts. The physical side of the game just comes so naturally to Dyson and he showed it throughout by consistently out muscling and overpowering men many years his senior. He was pivotal in Central getting back into the game in the third quarter, influencing contests and hitting the scoreboard with a roost from outside 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for the love of god would the next person who feels the need to write "have to trade down" please actually present a trade or just don't bother

here's a clue, if it looks like a good trade for us, then the other club isn't gunna do it.

Dyson Sharp, the red hot favourite to be pick 1 in 2025, made his senior SANFL debut yesterday as a 17 year old and had an excellent outing in messy conditions for Central Districts. The physical side of the game just comes so naturally to Dyson and he showed it throughout by consistently out muscling and overpowering men many years his senior. He was pivotal in Central getting back into the game in the third quarter, influencing contests and hitting the scoreboard with a roost from outside 50.

Let’s not go trading next year’s first just yet then.

After today's effort, which midfielder can play that old fashion centremen with a defensive bone?

In soccer/football, the type of player l want is a defensive midfielder...don't want another midfielder that just presses the button and goes forward..we have enough of them!!

Draper/FOS closely followed by Langford/Allen

Today showed if we're going down the midfielder route with Pick 2 - let's pick a bigger body.

We got monstered today around the stoppages and LDU got mauled.

No sub 183cm players for me.

Today showed if we're going down the midfielder route with Pick 2 - let's pick a bigger body.

Libba is 182 and Treloar is 181.

They did as much of the mauling as Bont.

If anything today showed why we should have Ed Richards very high on the FA target list next season.

We got mauled because our midfield with about 300 games of experience were up against a midfield unit of roughly 800 games experience. End of.

A big bodied rookie would have made zero difference whatsoever today.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back