J.Smillie - 29 disposals , kicked 1.1, 6 marks, 2 tackles, 4 i50s
Dattoli - 26 disposals . kicked 3.0, 3 marks, 3 tackles

Geelong vs GWV

R.Stevens- 15 disposals, 3 goals, 5 marks, 4 tackles
S.Lalor - 25 disposals - 1 goal ,5 marks, 3 tackles, 6 i50s

Gippy vs Dandy

Langford - 33 disposals, 4 goals , 5 marks

Geez, Langford.

Jitlock and Shannahan must be looking at 1st rounds and Shannahan has to be equal at least now to Armstrong in drafters eyes.

Shanahan’s body of work in the 2nd half of the year has been bloody impressive. His champs were a little underrated too.

It’s a shame he isn’t the biggest contested marker and is on the shorter side of all the KF’s in this draft.

What height is he, because he looks taller than the 193cm I saw listed somewhere?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My biggest issue with this draft is still the same. I would be equally happy with who we would take with 1 with who we would take with 8.

Smith, FOS, Draper, Langford, Armstrong, Trainor, Reid, Lalor.
Also wouldnt be disappointed with Shannahan, Jitlock, Berry if we traded back and had another latye first

My biggest issue with this draft is still the same. I would be equally happy with who we would take with 1 with who we would take with 8.

Also wouldnt be disappointed with Shannahan, Jitlock, Berry if we traded back and had another latye first

Which is going to make it challenging to trade back.

Yeah very little advantage for finishing low this season the same as the 2020 draft.

But one or two of those will better than the rest, we simply have to get it right and we have pick two so its on us.

I think the last two weeks has shown how fragile our midfield still is.

I’m not sure we are reaching the promised land with any of Powell, Phillips or Jy as our starting midfield.

Leaves LDU, Sheez, Wardlaw and Colby. We need another gun mid from this pick 2 IMO.

Powell can go to half back and Jy might have to go forward or maybe a wing. Will Phil is in strife.

Armstrong is the best key forward in this years draft pool. Take him with pick 2. If we split this pick, guaranteed that he’ll be taken before our pick.
I can see StK or Melbourne taking him with their first pick as both these clubs are crying out for a key forward.
Time for us to be bold with this selection and pick a guy that we can build our forward line around in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Armstrong is the best key forward in this years draft pool. Take him with pick 2. If we split this pick, guaranteed that he’ll be taken before our pick.
I can see StK or Melbourne taking him with their first pick as both these clubs are crying out for a key forward.
Time for us to be bold with this selection and pick a guy that we can build our forward line around in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Tigers supporter here. What would it realistically take to get pick 2 off you? Player/later pick combo?

Tigers supporter here. What would it realistically take to get pick 2 off you? Player/later pick combo?
You should get a couple more first round picks, a combination should get you pick 2

Something like picks 5/6 and 10/12.
I think realistically top 10 and top 20. higher the top 10 the lower the top 20.

Its an even draft class and all teams are aware. Honestly i would trade back with Adelaide to pick 4 for their 2nd rounder linked to another club

Honestly our biggest mistake in the Phillips draft not trading back

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back