Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So, how do all our resident draft watchers see the carnivals of Smillie, FOS and Ashcroft? FOS has his excuses but looks like the other 2 probably slid a few pegs.
Only watched the 2 quarter, they must have had 3 touches between them (all to Smillie in the last 5 minutes).

So, how do all our resident draft watchers see the carnivals of Smillie, FOS and Ashcroft? FOS has his excuses but looks like the other 2 probably slid a few pegs.
Only watched the 2 quarter, they must have had 3 touches between them (all to Smillie in the last 5 minutes).
I’ve been on Smil all year but I’ve gone off him a little. Jagga, Reid, Lindsay and Langford are ahead of him imo.

It’s not so much who’s falling it’s just that the two I’ve mentioned have bridged the gap to the likes of the whitlocks, O’Farrell, Lalor, Smith ect.

I’m not sure how anyone could take Jagga Smith in the top 5, he just doesn’t do any damage with all the ball he gets.
Where does Trainor fit in to all this in your opinion? We're not picking outside the top 3, is he in the conversation?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back