• Xavier Lindsay

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Taj Hotton

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • Other

Votes: 12 8.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just rewatched the Allies vs Metro game from mid year. I don’t think I’ve seen a worse game from a defender in my life than what Luke Trainor displayed. Might retract my earlier rankings.

Murphy Reid
Travaglia
Tauru
Berry

Flemington straight

Trainor
Lindsay

Just rewatched the Allies vs Metro game from mid year. I don’t think I’ve seen a worse game from a defender in my life than what Luke Trainor displayed. Might retract my earlier rankings.

Murphy Reid
Travaglia
Tauru
Berry

Flemington straight

Trainor
Lindsay
Tauru is one of those players I'd love to have excess picks to have a crack at him but just don't think we will and think we have other list needs that will come before a player like him.

Has potential to be the best in class if he develops right with his physical gifts

Don’t hold your breath.
Gettable saying possible top 5 now. Seriously doubt he’s available at 12.
Honestly that suits us, because I'm not sure I rate him that highly overall.

Langford is one I'm expecting to slide, along with Draper to a lesser extent. Both aren't exactly quick.

Langford is one I'm expecting to slide, along with Draper to a lesser extent. Both aren't exactly quick.
Draper? He's lightning fast Jim? May not have the highest top speed but his acceleration is to die for.

He's still my number 1 kid for us in this draft, though we're pretty much no chance of him sliding to us imo.

Draper? He's lightning fast Jim? May not have the highest top speed but his acceleration is to die for.

He's still my number 1 kid for us in this draft, though we're pretty much no chance of him sliding to us imo.
Busy, great agility and I love the way he plays, but that last bit of speed and power is not on display. Just hangs outside the top 5 for mine.

Murphy Reid
Travaglia
Tauru
Berry

Flemington straight

Trainor
Lindsay
Highly doubt Tauru & Reid are in the mix for our pick.
Also would not be judging a player on one game eg Trainor commentary.

Have you not seen a single Draper highlight? His whole thing is burst from stoppage… I’d say it’s widely accepted he’s the quickest/most powerful extracting the ball from congestion in the top 10 along with Lalor (less pace, more power).

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 National Draft

Back