• Xavier Lindsay

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Taj Hotton

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 8.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee imagine we got someone like Harvey Langford or Sam Lalor by trading with west coast

Draper v Lalor is more the question around that level, maybe even Reid.

I am probably rolling the dice with Lalor, he has game changer written all over him.

Draper v Lalor is more the question around that level, maybe even Reid.

I am probably rolling the dice with Lalor, he has game changer written all over him.

Yes, i think that would be the tier for us particularly. Lalor the mid/forward power game breaker, and Draper the explosive mid already doing it at Senior level. They could be the only reason to trade up in my mind.

If we believe that we made that offer to get to Pick 3, those 2 make the most sense. Otherwise stick with 12 & 14.

Limited viewing and highlights disclaimer but with a strong sense of what we need.

I like Lindsay and Berry. Both quick, speed on the ball, left footers who are neat and can cut angles. I think they can find roles early buzzing around our midfield and forward line. Will work well with our current mix of strong inside mids and contested forwards.

Will be a nice compliment with the campo brothers who project as different prospects.

We can continue to plug gaps, eg key defence with rookie and ssp selections

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes, i think that would be the tier for us particularly, Lalor the mid/forward poer game breaker, and Draper the explosive mid. They could be the only reason to trade up in my mind.

If we believe that we made that offer to get to Pick 3, those 2 make the most sense. Otherwise stick with 12 & 14.
In this draft, I am in the camp of two darts is better than one.
Pick 12 and 14 allows many different options.
Hannaford/Berry/Reid/Dattoli
Tauru/Trainor/Travaglia
Lindsay/Smillie/Allan
Hotton/Davis

In this draft, I am in the camp of two darts is better than one.
Pick 12 and 14 allows many different options.

Hannaford/Berry/Reid/Dattoli
Tauru/Trainor/Travaglia
Lindsay/Smillie/Allan
Hotton/Davis

Me too.

But Twomey is credible, and i think it was him who said we made a play with 12 and our first 2 futures for WC's Pick 3.

IF that is accurate, i could only think it would be for the above 2 players. Explosive mid ready to play NOW, or the hoped for next power mid/forward.

It's happening isn't it... We're getting Berry and Travaglia 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

If what Austin says is true that we like the draft as there’s plenty of great options deep, I’d be surprised we try for 1 top 6 pick instead of 2 top 15 picks.

If we added Travaglia and Hotton/Berry/Hannaford, I just think we are on a winner. Happy to play around the edges when it comes to picks swaps here and there but holding 12 and 14 really should be the plan. Dream achieved 🙌

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What type of midfielder is O’Sullivan??
He's a half back imo. I am not a fan.

That being said I've been wrong about others before and theres every chance I'm wrong about him too. Something about players who don't come back from injury well puts me off... Dunno why but I am bias re kids who have poor years that are blamed on injury.

What sort of concocted trades can people come up with that get us 3 + another pick inside 30?

Can't see it happening unless theres massive backflips in the market on Kennedy, Owies and Carroll, or we put up a Cerra type for trade.

Draper would be my first selection in the draft if I had pick 1 so would be pretty keen on him but as others have said, I too would prefer two bites at the cherry so to speak with 12+14.

He's a half back imo. I am not a fan.

That being said I've been wrong about others before and theres every chance I'm wrong about him too. Something about players who don't come back from injury well puts me off... Dunno why but I am bias re kids who have poor years that are blamed on injury.

Tsatas vibe to it, hope I'm wrong

I'm no expert with this raft of draftees but just looking at some Finn O'Sullivan videos on YouTube and he looks a reliable type but not really the point of difference in the midfield that we need. With the draft supposably so even at the top I think taking two top 15 picks makes more sense than one top 6 pick. Pick-up two players to fill positional needs (i.e., small forward and a pacey outside mid with skills that can spread well from stoppage) and I think I'll be very happy with this off-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 National Draft

Back