Votes: 30 7.4%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 98 24.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

James Barrat at our pick 38 if we’re lucky and Clancy Dennis will be later in th 40/50s both are excellent KPD prospects. Hopefully we can snaffle either , reckon Dennis will be there at p38.
I spoke to a member of Dennis' family recently and he said we'd interviewed him 3 times. I'd say he'd be a genuine chance at 38

James Barrat at our pick 38 if we’re lucky and Clancy Dennis will be later in th 40/50s both are excellent KPD prospects. Hopefully we can snaffle either , reckon Dennis will be there at p38.
I like Barrat, but is more a third tall interceptor, and we have a couple of those. While he is not 200cm, Dennis is a genuine KPD, with an excellent tank, game sense and excellent disposal for his role. Ticks all the boxes.

My ideal scenario

1. Rich - Lalor
2. Rich - FOS
3. ADL - Draper - pick swap with for F3
4. Carl - Smith

F3 + 38 to any takers for draft pick 30 or so.

Go hunting for another good player at #30
Take Ben & Lucas with our remaining picks

Done - go home happy :D

Where do you get all thes contacts from?
I know 2 kids in this draft and my uncle is a recruiter for a VIC club but based out in WA.

I don't claim to have concrete ITK info though, I'm not directly connected to anyone at our club unfortunately... Unless we pick up a 195cm KPF with pick 3 or a young Sandy Dragons mid with a late pick/rookie selection ;)

The Office Thank You GIF

This why I don’t understand the criticism of Finn, people not wanting him because he doesn’t get “high numbers”

I’d rather 20 damaging disposals and 3 goals than a 35-40 disposal game that don’t have much influence!!
FOS didn’t kick many goals either though

Apparently the Cats are keen on Clancy Dennis and Angus Clarke. All the more reason to take Dennis! Wells seemingly never misses on later selections so he must be good:sweatsmile:

Mackie would see himself in Angus Clarke(Mt Gambier i think). 6foot 3 lanky developing backmen from very isolated places in SA who have had to travel hours all year to compete with all the locals. A lot of upside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Sid Draper remind anyone else of GWS Dylan Shiel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 National Draft

Back