Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just about to say that for a great player, Bont has a lot of almost games where he can't quite drag his team across the line.

Might get it done tonight.

No but i mean its way beyond now just being accidental how is it coached? how do they drag teams to these close contests
No expert but I would say that despite all the fuss, their game plan is more weighted to a defensive set up which results in closer games. I dare say their average score would be middle of the pack when compared to other teams across the league.

No expert but I would say that despite all the fuss, their game plan is more weighted to a defensive set up which results in closer games. I dare say their average score would be middle of the pack when compared to other teams across the league.

I guess thats why they have 2 draws? and could of had a few more!

Colin Jost Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Art Animation GIF by grantkoltoons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 games down and 2 results going our way... essendon v Suns is the big one for us but were looking good atm
Still don't think Carlton winning went our way. We need to see some seperation by the top 4 so it's easier to guarantee a spot in it.

Would've been better having PA +4 and Carlton back to 28 points.

I know we just need to worry about ourselves but it's not impossible to have a run of results go against us. Would just put us back in the pack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back