Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously 5 home games in a row for the dogs... They released a vid of that bloke figuring out the fixture at AFL house like he was some sort of Einstein. How much is he getting paid for a computer to spit out an abomination of a fixture that then gets ticked off..

Seriously 5 home games in a row for the dogs... They released a vid of that bloke figuring out the fixture at AFL house like he was some sort of Einstein. How much is he getting paid for a computer to spit out an abomination of a fixture that then gets ticked off..

Meanwhile some teams have literally been all over Australia

Meanwhile some teams have literally been all over Australia
David Swallow has played at the most venues (22) in AFL history.
Overall he has played 230 games.

Out of Scott Pendlebury's 394 games, 247 have been at the MCG.
He has played at a total of 11 venues.

Academies hey.

Still don't think Carlton winning went our way. We need to see some seperation by the top 4 so it's easier to guarantee a spot in it.

Would've been better having PA +4 and Carlton back to 28 points.

I know we just need to worry about ourselves but it's not impossible to have a run of results go against us. Would just put us back in the pack.
I get what you're saying, but I have faith that we'll continue winning so I'm not really concerned about teams bridging the gap, I'm pretty confident it won't happen. So I'm just enjoying watching other teams fall over each other while we continue winning.

In saying that. It's not beyond the realms of possibility to see another side finish off the rest of the season with only the one loss. So anything could happen. But I don't see two sides storming home to knock us into 3rd place or below.

I get what you're saying, but I have faith that we'll continue winning so I'm not really concerned about teams bridging the gap, I'm pretty confident it won't happen. So I'm just enjoying watching other teams fall over each other while we continue winning.

In saying that. It's not beyond the realms of possibility to see another side finish off the rest of the season with only the one loss. So anything could happen. But I don't see two sides storming home to knock us into 3rd place or below.
on this

basically, if the suns win, and we win next week, it means out of our remaining 11 games, most teams would need to win 3 more then we do, and some even 4, to knock us out of the top 2.

highly unrealistic if you ask me

Problem is because it's so even it's not teams coming up we have to worry about, it's ourselves. A few losses puts us literally in the pack.

Everyone falling over each other only helps us in keeping top spot (if our form continues). But deep down I'd give up top spot for a guaranteed spot in the top 4. Some seperation would almost guarantee it even with a bad run.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiges had a crack last week but don't have enough cattle to get up. Suns slightly favouring them only on their home form. Freo could do anything good bad or indifferent all in ten minutes of play but don't see them rolling Melbs.
Suns only realistic chance for me. Still think this is the year where Hardwick just smashed games into the youngsters and isn't that fussed about finals.

Excellent at least he has a connection :moustache:

I wonder how long Beatson will continue to be in charge of list management been here a bloody time iirc.

Yikes. Staggered Darcy hit Maynard with a blow from behind. This could have been the greatest courageous act in the Darcy family history.

I am sorry I savour every blow received by Maynard.

Problem is because it's so even it's not teams coming up we have to worry about, it's ourselves. A few losses puts us literally in the pack.

Everyone falling over each other only helps us in keeping top spot (if our form continues). But deep down I'd give up top spot for a guaranteed spot in the top 4. Some seperation would almost guarantee it even with a bad run.
It’s all good. I called undefeated this year, I’ve seen nothing to worry me in the home and away. Minor premiership could be awarded in the next fortnight if results keep tracking our way. Top 2 is key as we wont leave fortress SCG until GF.

Our losses if any will come from rotation / experimentation in readiness for finals. Maybe some injury free footy easing in. All good.

Dogs found their kicking boot it seems, was only a matter of time. If their list gets healthy they will be up there. Can easily see them going for it from the bottom part of the 8.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back